Looking for a partner/camera man for UAS company - RC Groups
Oct 04, 2017, 10:12 AM
Discussion

Looking for a partner/camera man for UAS company

Here's my idea/proposition...I'd like to find someone in the area local or somewhat local to 60050 and set up an aerial photog/videog business. Please if you fit this p.m. me.

Here's what I bring to the table:

S900 with GH3 set up for dual pilot/ or pilot-camera man. Numerous lipos, monitors. Futaba 14sg for pilot, 2nd radio for camera man
I am a Part 107 certified pilot have skill in flying, and if the cameraman isnt 107 cert that isnt a concern as I have mine.

I also have a 5d Mark III with some good glass and glidecam with vest and arm. Plenty of other accessories ie.. Slider, tripod, fluid head. Got a lot of equipment thatcs basically just collecting dust and making the wifee hit me with frying pans and other cooking utencils lol

I have the equipment to complete jobs professionally just need someone that has better ideas for business/marketing.

I can share more info/images when/if someone p.m's. me. I'm tired of painting houses and would like to provide a better quality of life for my fam.

PM if you meet above and are looking to start something.

Thank you
Last edited by trench1; Oct 04, 2017 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Forgot something
to remove ads between posts