YES 12 27.91%
I' DON'T KNOW 7 16.28%
NEVER 19 44.19%
ONLY VERSION 2 5 11.63%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Oct 03, 2017, 06:06 PM
▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
Poll

Will you purchase this NEW transmitter ?

Frsky X10 (3 flavours)
to remove ads between posts
Oct 04, 2017, 02:49 AM
My option is not in the poll:

"maybe a discounted version II"
Oct 12, 2017, 11:38 PM
▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
they must fix the charging issue but I don't expect a lower price. so do vote Never
Oct 13, 2017, 01:03 AM
I very much want to buy this radio. But my experience with lithium batteries for years now tells ME that
I want the charger to balance the battery. And I want to be able to remove the battery without
taking the case apart. Wait and see for me. Perhaps Frsky will fix V1 or will offer V2.
NOT bashing, just NOT for me as is.

Gotta say: after looking at the picture closer,Battery connector Looks like a balance charge connector to me.

https://static.rcgroups.net/forums/a...0-36-motor.jpg
Edit: Has been pointed out in another thread that the battery connector is NOT used for balance.

Quote: Rotozuk: I think he is looking at the battery connector with is right next to the USB-C port.

Yes, that is a normal 2S balance plug, this is the plug that FrSky uses on all of their radios, but they only use the 2 outside plugs for plus and minus. In this radio, they use the center wire for battery temp data according to FrSky.

So in other words, it looks like a balance connector, but it is not.
Last edited by mustangflyer; Oct 13, 2017 at 08:27 PM.
Oct 13, 2017, 01:55 AM
I and another got s--t canned for saying the no batt. cover on the horus was a dumb idea . Now I guess its dumb after all . It didnt stop me getting one but for the life of me how can no batt door be better than one with ?? Its like getting in and out of your car through the window . Cheers
Oct 13, 2017, 05:54 PM
I do not like the shape or the looks of any of these newer FrSky radios. I do like the shape and feel of the X9D!
Nov 28, 2017, 01:47 AM
▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
VERSION 2 is OUT
Nov 28, 2017, 04:56 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverse
Frsky X10 (3 flavours)
No, I won't buy this new transmitter.

When I move a stick on my present transmitter the appropriate control on my plane moves in the manner that I expected.

So it works.

Kindly explain what else worthwhile will happen should I buy this new one..
Nov 28, 2017, 06:00 AM
mostly gliders
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeinuk
No, I won't buy this new transmitter.

When I move a stick on my present transmitter the appropriate control on my plane moves in the manner that I expected.

So it works.

Kindly explain what else worthwhile will happen should I buy this new one..

/Ville
Nov 28, 2017, 07:32 AM
And the Jeti looking bling factor ?
Nov 28, 2017, 11:27 AM
▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
Mark Powell you got caught by the mods again.

I knew you had another Troll account, you are unable to skip either Multiplex or Mercedes wording in your 1st post.

your post number counter shows 8 but when checking your profile I can see 244 messages (27 messages a day ) most of them in -Life The Universe and Politics- forums just like your original suspended account

will you register another account or make use of the other Brian one

c'mon Mark !! https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=246
Nov 28, 2017, 01:55 PM
Suspenders Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by renatoa
My option is not in the poll:

"maybe a discounted version II"
This. After all the excitement has died down.
Nov 28, 2017, 02:44 PM
I am atm more excited about the new iRange tx than this poor man Horus pretence.
Nov 30, 2017, 04:04 PM
Why run a poll with biased answers? There is a NEVER but not a NOT NOW. Or even a NO. That is just like political polls that bias the possible answers to get the results they want.
To answer your poll NOT NOW.