This thread is privately moderated by fastmax, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 03, 2017, 01:57 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
Mini-Review

BFIGHT 210 Light Weight 5 Inch Racer

EDIT 11/7

During the 11.11 sales get the BFIGHT 210 FPV Racer for only $119.99

Aurora RC earned themselves quite a few fans earlier this year, when they released the ARFUN 90 brushless micro FPV racer. It was an instant hit with quadcopter pilots. Shortly after that they released the ARFUN Pro 95, which quickly became even more popular than the original ARFUN. Now they've stepped up their game and released an ultra light 5 inch racer, the BFIGHT 210!

Upon opening the box, I was immediately impressed with this quad. It has a very high quality look, and feel to it. I was also surprised at just how light it actually feels for a 210mm racer. I am super stoked to get this one in the air. I expect it to have impressive punch outs.

The quad is well equipped, and has an Omnibus F3 Pro FC with OSD, and micro SD card slot, a 4 in 1 30A DShot ESC, and 2205 2300kv motors. The FPV system is also well put together, and has a 960H 1080p Full HD CCD camera, and 25/200mw selectable power output VTX. This should give an excellent FPV experience with a very clear image transmission.

As if that's not enough Aurora RC has also included some awesome Gemfan props. The Whisky props are super cool, and the color is almost spot on to the color of good ole Jack Daniels.

With all of these great features you'd expect to have to pay quite a bit for this racer, but to make this package even better, all BNF versions are currently available for only $183

I will be getting this connected to Betaflight, and setting it up ASAP so stay tuned for more info and flight video. For now though, check out the pics of this beauty!

Here's the first LOS flight video. This thing flies GREAT!

Aurora R/C BFIGHT 210 210mm Ultra Light 5 Inch FPV Racer (3 min 10 sec)

Quick test flight with the new Gemfan Flash 5152-3 props. Definitely a slight boost in acceleration.

Aurora R/C BFIGHT 210 Mini Quad With Gemfan Flash 5152-3 Props (1 min 34 sec)
Last edited by fastmax; Nov 07, 2017 at 12:04 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 09, 2017, 04:32 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
First LOS flight video added above.
Oct 11, 2017, 09:27 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
2nd LOS video added above with Gemfan Flash 5152 props.
Oct 16, 2017, 12:57 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
During the Halloween sales use coupon code USOL62 and get the BFIGHT 210 FPV Racer for only $131.99

Get the DSMX BNF for $138.99 with coupon code USOL63

Get the Frsky BNF for $138.99 with coupon code USOL64

Get the Flysky BNF for $138.99 with coupon code USOL65
Oct 22, 2017, 03:53 PM
I think for the price this is an extremely great value. Right out of the box this quad flies remarkably smooth and if you are a beginner you can toss it in Horizon mode and do flips and rolls smooth as butter! This flies so good out of the box you see no dipping or yawing when you punch the throttle and you are able to do flips and rolls literally 2-3 feet off the ground with ease.

I have seen people mention the lack of a buzzer and the fact that it comes with a dipole type antenna and needing to buy an adapter to use RP-SMA type antennas but these claims are incorrect, at least for the new package. I received the dipole antenna as well as an adapter for RP-SMA antennas and the board came with a beeper installed as you can see from the pics above. If I didn't have extra motors and frames lying around for $138 I would quickly buy a second one. I might still buy one just to hand people in a park when they ask me about my quad and let them see how easy it can be to fly a well balanced but cheap quad right out of the box!

The only thing I have added to this quad that wasn't included is a $4 battery plate because it can help tighten up the fit of your lipo in the strap and possibly save your lipo on a hard landing.
Nov 02, 2017, 06:52 PM
The vtx on this is really frustrating to change channels with because you are unable to see the led's for what channel and band and power is in use. It looks like pandarc just released a 5804 v2 which should theoretically be plug and play as the pinout looks exactly the same as the vtx on the bfight. As long as the connector is the same size etc it should just be a drop in on the stack and plug in the existing vtx cable I'm also going to wire the old sbus cable to a Serial RX because this VTX supports changing channels via osd it also has a lot more power level capabilities than the vtx currently in my bfight. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

https://www.banggood.com/PandaRC-580...p-1218835.html

Also looks like this vtx looks like a rebrand of the pandarc

https://www.amazon.com/iFlight-Switc...s=iflight+5848

I've confirmed this is a drop in replacement for the vtx in the quad you use the original vtx connector it fits perfect and even the button lines up with the hole in the top plate however now you take the cable that was hooked up to sbus and connect it to a uart TX and setup the tramp protocol and you can control the vtx via OSD very very nice

-Logan

Quick Reply