Jun 14, 2019, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macnoodle
THANK YOU! That's exactly the sort of info I was looking for.

One of the guys I fly with uses the Crossfire system on a lot of the stuff he flies. I am pretty sure that , that includes his Mojo 230 . I'll hit him up for some info on that next time I see him

I know that he is very happy with the way that works. He does some long range FPV with it
to remove ads between posts
Jun 14, 2019, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foamyflyerr
One of the guys I fly with uses the Crossfire system on a lot of the stuff he flies. I am pretty sure that , that includes his Mojo 230 . I'll hit him up for some info on that next time I see him

I know that he is very happy with the way that works. He does some long range FPV with it
That would be awesome, thanks!
Jun 14, 2019, 12:33 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by foamyflyerr
Right on. Headed up to Ukiah this weekend to spend some time with my daughter for fathers day. There are some very cool places to fly up there and on the way up through the wine country above Santa Rosa. Hoping to get some flights in and post some videos.
Looking forward to checking them out.
Jun 22, 2019, 11:08 AM
For those of you that own a mojo, how does the antenna for the vtx hold up. Seems like a weak spot!
Jun 24, 2019, 03:21 PM
Hello, is there a website to get some spare parts for this quad please .
Jun 24, 2019, 03:54 PM
No Guts, No Glory!
try these... looks like HobbyKing, getfpv & readymadeRC show on their page as well

Horizon Hobby

ImmersionRC

I emailed [email protected] asking where I could find 2 screws or where I could buy them and and they sent me enough screws\bolts to rebuild another Mojo
Jun 25, 2019, 11:34 AM
Gone Flyin'
I've got a used Mojo, full set of hardware and a couple new motors if anyone's interested.
Latest blog entry: Xplorer F5J
Jul 14, 2019, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Musgjerd
I've got a used Mojo, full set of hardware and a couple new motors if anyone's interested.
I am interested! I will send you a PM.

Quick Reply