Oct 22, 2017, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kydawg1
Hey GetFPV.... when will you guys get the US Version?
As soon as they are made available from ImmersionRC we'll have them, but they haven't given us an exact date yet.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 24, 2017, 06:10 AM
Yep, looks like the Blade BNF version is coming to the UK with the Tramp locked at 25mw max.

Surely there will be FW to unlock it?, If i buy a Tramp on it's own it's not locked so....
Oct 24, 2017, 04:04 PM
Premium Registered User
Immersion rc mojo 230 review and maiden! (13 min 13 sec)

Video contains swearing.
Oct 24, 2017, 08:08 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Thread OP
...I ordered 1 last night.... cant wait to rip this ship.
Oct 24, 2017, 08:10 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Tortoise
https://youtu.be/AVdVANVf4-Q

Video contains swearing.
Yep Botgrinder is classic.... but you need to keep the kids and wives away from the colorful chatter. Good fun just the same.
Oct 25, 2017, 04:01 AM
Premium Registered User
I thought I was watching "From dusk till dawn" for a second lol
Oct 25, 2017, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetFPV
As soon as they are made available from ImmersionRC we'll have them, but they haven't given us an exact date yet.
whats the max mW on the international version you have in stock? thanks
Oct 26, 2017, 08:36 AM
MD1 HACK
Got mine yesterday, looks awesome. Easy setup and had it hovering in the front yard. Should be good for a lunch time maiden today.
Oct 26, 2017, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kydawg1
Hey GetFPV.... when will you guys get the US Version?
Yes, we will carry it if it becomes available from ImmersionRC
Oct 26, 2017, 08:04 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Thread OP
I think RMRC already sells both versions.
Oct 28, 2017, 01:40 PM
Can someone with a Mojo please post a DVR? The cam is - at least on mine - not exactly up to Runcam Quality if you ask me..

vortex dvr (4 min 0 sec)
Oct 28, 2017, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi250
Can someone with a Mojo please post a DVR? The cam is - at least on mine - not exactly up to Runcam Quality if you ask me..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLAuzPERYG4
I prefer the runcam swift over the Fatshark cam, that's the first thing I would change.
Question: I see you've set VTX power to 200mW. Did you buy your quad in Germany or did you order it from outside Europe?
(I ask this because I want to know if the ones distributed in Europe will have max VTX power of 25mW ?)

*btw these settings will get you better image from the Fatshark cam:
ImmersionRC Vortex150 Mini New Camera Settings (HS1177) ISNT THE BEST (5 min 36 sec)
Oct 28, 2017, 04:24 PM
Premium Registered User
I've got mine on a pre-order with a UK based website but they have assured me it's a import model with full power vtx, I got my Vortex 250 from the same place & that was ok.

I prefer the Eagle 2 myself:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=5907
Oct 29, 2017, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Axeman
I prefer the runcam swift over the Fatshark cam, that's the first thing I would change.
Question: I see you've set VTX power to 200mW. Did you buy your quad in Germany or did you order it from outside Europe?
(I ask this because I want to know if the ones distributed in Europe will have max VTX power of 25mW ?)

*btw these settings will get you better image from the Fatshark cam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uklVbNKji5g
This particular one is via Banggood - but i have one distributed over MRP here as well and no single Issue to set it to 200mw. Not even an unlock needed.

Thanks for the Settings, will try!
Oct 29, 2017, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Tortoise
I prefer the Eagle 2 myself:
I have the Eagle 2 as well, it's on my Vortex 150 now but still tweaking, so far haven't found a setting I like....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi250
This particular one is via Banggood - but i have one distributed over MRP here as well and no single Issue to set it to 200mw. Not even an unlock needed.
Allright thnx! I lthink I gonna give it a go this week!

Quick Reply