Oct 02, 2017, 10:24 AM
RCG Admin
Thread OP

Cool Accessories for Your iCharger Lipo Chargers

!Useful Items for your iChargers

I travel with my chargers quite a bit and it usually consists of throwing one in a box or large bag with other items. Luckily I haven't had any damage, but I really should be taking better care of my expensive chargers so they will last. That led me to do some research and I came across these two items from Reilley Motorsports. They have a nice soft carry case for the chargers as well as a cool 3D printed stand that fits over a power supply.

!!Soft Case

The iCharger Soft Case is a perfect fit for the 406 and 308 chargers with room for a power supply and cables. It can even fit the 4010 Duo by itself. It could also be used to carry tools, soldering iron, and more. The case will help protect your sensitive gear from damage when you travel. The case costs $28.

!!!Check out the iCharger Soft Case here

@1.jpg
@2.jpg

@3.jpg
@4.jpg

!!iCharger Power Supply Stand

This charger stand is made for the iCharger 4010, 406 and 308 or other chargers with a similar size and shape. It's made to fit the power supplies that Reilley Motorsports sells, but those are likely standardized sizes that will fit many other power supplies. It consists of 3D Printed parts and hardware that you assemble and mount on top of the power supply. It has an angled stand that your charger sits on and makes it easy to use while saving space. I'm all about simple quality of life products like this. The stand costs $20.

!!!Check out the iCharger Power Supply Stand here

@5.png
@6.png
to remove ads between posts
Oct 02, 2017, 03:47 PM
ProgressiveRC does some cool cases that integrate the charger and power supply in it.

Quick Reply