Oct 02, 2017, 01:25 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Active Shooter.....Las Vegas

Yeah.....sounds bad , automatic weapon fire at a concert.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/02...las-vegas.html
Oct 02, 2017, 02:15 AM
They say they have one guy...
Oct 02, 2017, 03:40 AM
Official Old Git!
20 dead, 100 injured - so far..

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/las-vegas-...065154574.html
Oct 02, 2017, 04:32 AM
Je Suis Turkana Boy
I wonder which one of the SPLC's listed hate categories the shooter fits into.
Oct 02, 2017, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcposter View Post
I wonder which one of the SPLC's listed hate categories the shooter fits into.
Someone that hates country music...
Oct 02, 2017, 04:53 AM
Je Suis Turkana Boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks View Post
Someone that hates country music...
Whoever it was, those who the shooter sympathizes with might want to rethink a thing or two.
Oct 02, 2017, 05:00 AM
Have Guitar Will Travel
At this time, sources doubt there is a link to terrorist activity.
Oct 02, 2017, 05:38 AM
Let me see your war face
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisBean View Post
At this time, sources doubt there is a link to terrorist activity.
Euphemism for "he's not an Arab or a muslim"?
Oct 02, 2017, 05:39 AM
Closed Account
My heartfelt condolances to the families of the victims, and I am really shocked that things like this happen....

A bit shocked also, that so far the responses are "I wonder which hate group..." or the likes....

Immediately after that two questions pop up:
First: how the hell do you get an automatic weapon and the amount of ammo that was fired, into a hotelroom without anybody asking questions,
Second: how did the 2nd amendment help anybody defend themselves? All it did was make it possible for the shooter to legally own such a weapon, and obviously the safety measures (registration, strict conditions etc etc) did not work.... 20 people dead, 100 injured.
Oct 02, 2017, 05:42 AM
Stephen Paddock a 64 year old geezer known to the local PD...
That's the shooter. Someone said this is not confirmed yet.
Last edited by RCWorks; Oct 02, 2017 at 05:50 AM.
Oct 02, 2017, 05:42 AM
Multirotor geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus1967 View Post
My heartfelt condolances to the families of the victims, and I am really shocked that things like this happen....

A bit shocked also, that so far the responses are "I wonder which hate group..." or the likes....

First: how the hell do you get an automatic weapon and the amount of ammo that was fired, into a hotelroom without anybody asking questions,
Second: how did the 2nd amendment help anybody defend themselves? All it did was make it possible for the shooter to legally own such a weapon, and obviously the safety measures (registration, strict conditions etc etc) did not work.... 20 people dead, 100 injured.
How much do you know about firearms and their capability, or the 2A? From the contents of your posts, I would say almost nothing.

Clyde
Oct 02, 2017, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus1967 View Post
This question can't be serious, I suppose? Remember: That is inside the USA! Everybody there has or owns firearms or is able to get those weapons very easy.

Udo
Oct 02, 2017, 05:54 AM
You know nothing....
The death toll grows.Thoughts are with you all.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...we-know-so-far
Oct 02, 2017, 05:55 AM
Your doctor can tell you
Quote:
Originally Posted by udogigahertz View Post
This question can't be serious, I suppose? Remember: That is inside the USA! Everybody there has or owns firearms or is able to get those weapons very easy.

Udo
You are of course wrong as well.
Oct 02, 2017, 06:02 AM
Let me see your war face
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpoprofessor View Post
How much do you know about firearms and their capability, or the 2A? From the contents of your posts, I would say almost nothing.

Clyde
More than 50 innocent people have just been murdered in the deadliest mass shooting in US history, and you want to compare the size of your gun?

Quick Reply