Oct 18, 2017, 12:23 PM
PayPal sent the e-mail that the third of the three refunds is completed. The two planes I really wanted are not to be.....but the two that were delivered were by far the best prices I have seen in sales.
Thank you PayPal.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 18, 2017, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcnutrc
Where have you been?
I was hiding in the great state of Denial. Now to wait and see how this plays out.
Oct 20, 2017, 05:37 PM
Frankenstein recycled packs
Quote:
Originally Posted by rampman
Thanks superlazy.
I have not purchased anything from this company for close to a decade.
I just scored 2 Air Swimmer sharks for under $40 and am on the email list for a back-ordered plane. Good they take PayPal.

Rick
Quote:
Quote:
I received my box yesterday and opened it this morning and to my dismay they only sent 1 even though the packing list shows 2.
Of course I took pictures of the Box in side and the box it was shipped in that shows that there is no way they could fit two in the same box.

I will call them on Monday to see if they can work this out.

Rick.
Well, lucky me. I called again this past Monday and gave them the requested information and guess what I came home to yesterday? A 2nd box with the second Shark Air Swimmer. A simple mistake on their end cost them a LOT in an added shipment.

As long as they take PayPal I will buy from, er, TRY to buy from them again.

Rick
Dec 03, 2017, 06:33 PM
rvgary
Is Hobby Express still in business???

They haven’t responded to any of my emails or phone calls...
Dec 03, 2017, 07:00 PM
AMA xxx6793/ NAMBA 1054
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvgary
Is Hobby Express still in business???

They haven’t responded to any of my emails or phone calls...
So sorry, not a good sign.
Dec 03, 2017, 07:18 PM
cfg
cfg
Suspended Account
What a tragic end to a once great company b
Dec 04, 2017, 06:10 PM
Frankenstein recycled packs
Their website still works. Emails are easy to ignore and fall off the action items.
http://www.hobbyexpress.com/bnf-bind...c-aircraft.htm

Rick
Dec 04, 2017, 08:01 PM
AMA xxx6793/ NAMBA 1054
Quote:
Their website still works. Emails are easy to ignore and fall off the action items.
http://www.hobbyexpress.com/bnf-bind...c-aircraft.htm

Rick

I am sure that they are still open, but it's depressing to see a once great company going south this way.
I was actively building Fast Electric boats and a great German company by the name of MHZ had a distributor here in the US. It was called MHZUSA and for the longest time they were the only go to place for this brand. Then suddenly they stopped answering e mails and orders would not be filled sometimes---not all the time. Their inventory was still full but service was horrible. The website was kept current for more than 2 years until they were gone.
Dec 06, 2017, 02:57 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
10 weeks and no return authorization.. I call every week and they tell me they are emailing me the authorization..
Dec 06, 2017, 06:07 PM
AMA xxx6793/ NAMBA 1054
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.E
10 weeks and no return authorization.. I call every week and they tell me they are emailing me the authorization..
Sorry to hear that. Once a company enters the "don't care zone", it's at the point of no return....
Dec 06, 2017, 07:31 PM
blissinindy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.E
I got the same run around on what turned out to be a plane that was backordered. Took quite a few calls to get that credited back to my card. Definitely annoying, particularly from a name I remember from back in the day ...

How did you pay? Credit card - take it up with your card company. PayPal, file a claim. Bet that gets some attention!!

Good luck!!!!

Quick Reply