Comoz Twin - Page 8 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Feb 13, 2018, 10:02 AM
Tony Audsley Retired Locksmith
Had another look at it today and I think I will have to repair it

Yes David, you have to finish the Mozzie, it is a lovely bird to fly .. I am convinced that the Comoz was tail heavy, it flew well on its last outing

Lockey
to remove ads between posts
Feb 13, 2018, 09:30 PM
When cows fly!
Damn! That is some carnage Lockey! Sorry buddy
Feb 14, 2018, 04:57 AM
Repaired and ready to fly again .. I am determined to fly this little bugger properly

Not pretty BUT .. flyable .. hopefully .. last time though, if I crash it this time, its in the bin

Lockey
Feb 14, 2018, 08:10 AM
Multirotor Enthusiast
Nice repair job! I'm glad you're giving this model one more chance. I'm a fool for good looking twins. I mean, "twin engine planes".
Feb 14, 2018, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacky's Boy
Nice repair job! I'm glad you're giving this model one more chance. I'm a fool for good looking twins. I mean, "twin engine
planes".
Me too mate

Lockey
Feb 14, 2018, 09:40 AM
When cows fly!
Lockey! It is gonna fly really well this time.....it has the crumpled nose As we all know, on your designs, the crumpled nose acts as vortelons and assists with airflow over the top surface of the wing during high angles of attack. Thus making a better handling, more responsive plane during extreme attitudes......JMHO
Feb 14, 2018, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpalmer146
Lockey! It is gonna fly really well this time.....it has the crumpled nose As we all know, on your designs, the crumpled nose acts as vortelons and assists with airflow over the top surface of the wing during high angles of attack. Thus making a better handling, more responsive plane during extreme attitudes......JMHO
David .. you are so right .. I just know that all my designs fly much better once they have a crumpled up nose

Lockey

Quick Reply