FMS Model Airplane X Display Stand / Holder V2 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

FMS Model Airplane X Display Stand / Holder V2

The FMS Model Airplane X Display Stand is a nice portable stand that you can use at the field or in your hangar. If you need to work on your plane at the field and don't have tables, you'd much rather work in an upright position versus having to bend over and work with the plane on the ground.

Splash

Multipurpose Plane Stand

The FMS Model Airplane X Display Stand is a nice portable stand that you can use at the field or in your hangar. If you need to work on your plane at the field and don't have tables, you'd much rather work in an upright position versus having to bend over and work with the plane on the ground. This lightweight stand offers an adjustable solution to get your plane off the ground. It weighs in at just over 3lbs, but it can hold up to 110lbs.

It's built from 21mm aluminum tubing and it features adjustable width so you can be sure your plane will fit properly in the stand. There are 3 colors available in Silver, Rose and Gold. This stand looks to be high quality and should come in handy. It sells for $59.99.

Check out the FMS Model Airplane X Display Stand / Holder V2 here

Sep 28, 2017, 03:27 PM
Hmmm, looks top heavy and unstable. I wonder if a slight wind would topple the stand and plane.
Sep 30, 2017, 10:53 AM
Comencing countdown Engines On
I've had a version very similar to this sold by Banana for a couple years, Could be a version 1 of this. I love the stand and is the only stand I use. This version could appears to be even more durable as the upper cradle appears to be metal, Mine was plastic, and I've had to fix it. It is true that it is Top heavy especially with bigger planes, though its plenty stable as long as the ground is flat and level. In the wind, it does fine in light wind, but you will need to point the plane and stand into the wind on anything over about 7-10MPH or risk a topple. If you don't, it will eventually tip. If you know this though you just make the adjustment. Its light, durable, strong, accommodates a large range of plane sizes and easy to setup and takes no space in the trunk.
Oct 17, 2017, 11:54 AM
I just got one of these stands.
I like it a lot.
Took it with me to a dirt flying field yesterday.

3 guys at our club field are using them to.