Sep 29, 2017, 02:39 PM
Videos will satisfy my curiosity too for now. A little early for the rest of it since it's not even signed off on yet, which means it's still not in production.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 29, 2017, 04:24 PM
I work for ExtremeFlightRC
I have a few pics of the nose. This is late in the process, I'm not expecting production to change much if any in this area.
Sep 29, 2017, 04:26 PM
ah dinnae ken
Tee nuts for CC 160A ESC? I like the carbon-ply lamination.
Sep 29, 2017, 05:15 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Very darn nice Ben!!

SteveT.
Latest blog entry: My old shop....
Sep 29, 2017, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucor basher
I have a few pics of the nose. This is late in the process, I'm not expecting production to change much if any in this area.
Ben, if you don't mind me asking, what the heck is going on with the spikes around the wing tube carrythough?
Sep 29, 2017, 09:10 PM
3D? I only got two thumbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdreamz
Ben, if you don't mind me asking, what the heck is going on with the spikes around the wing tube carrythough?
This plane's attitude is not just skin (covering?) deep.
Sep 30, 2017, 01:41 PM
They Call him Dead!
Sexiest looking plane I can remember ever seeing. The lines are gorgeous and the color scheme is a war of art!
Sep 30, 2017, 01:44 PM
They Call him Dead!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdreamz
It's just some extra BLING the factory decided to throw in when they cut it. They were so inspired by this plane that they put a lot of extra little Blings throughout the Fuse.

IT"S HOT!

AN when it is doing a stall turn in the late afternoon, September sun the Orange and blue colors are breathtaking.
Sep 30, 2017, 03:22 PM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
Can't help but wonder how this aircraft would behave with a 26 or 27 inch prop. Would it be great in low and slow? Pull out of a hover like a semi? Be consistent in the downline? Torque roll like it owns the joint?
Sep 30, 2017, 06:15 PM
They Call him Dead!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabin
Can't help but wonder how this aircraft would behave with a 26 or 27 inch prop. Would it be great in low and slow? Pull out of a hover like a semi? Be consistent in the downline? Torque roll like it owns the joint?
Yes.
Sep 30, 2017, 06:19 PM
Hilson87

Spare electrons ready to BURRRNNN!

Hey Ben! Yah know, if you need any "extra" flying input on this before it goes into production I have a nice warm runway down here in FL that's available for lots of testing and feedback. Just in case your team pilots are backed up or anything

Blake H.
Latest blog entry: Playing with Heatsink add ons
Sep 30, 2017, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabin
26x8 could be possible with the X60 but I'm not sure we know yet. There are a few guys that were flying the Falcon 26x8 on the X60 but no one has updated us on how the motor held up over the summer. Going to a 26x10, 26x12, anc 27x10, will take a motor that weights about 1380g all up so 8 oz heavier, and unless you use a little more capacity too (and the weight that goes with it), the extra 18A may hit the batts a little harder too.
Sep 30, 2017, 08:52 PM
I am not a robot

Speaking of Ben...

While I know that Tyler Tx is not on the coast, we never heard how you fared during the storm. But I guess no new is good news. Hopefully you came through without any damage.

Pretty sure this will go down as one of the worst hurricane seasons in history. At least for the southern coast of the USA and the off shore island. Hopefully it's over for this season and will not repeat for years to come.
Oct 03, 2017, 01:33 PM
Aerobatic Fanatic
Any chance of this scheme with single seat cockpit coming out for gas setup in the 50-60cc setup range?
Oct 03, 2017, 03:06 PM
out to have fun
+1 that scheme in 30cc elect

Quick Reply