How much to charge for aerial photography ? - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Sep 27, 2017, 10:36 AM
Discussion

How much to charge for aerial photography ?

I'm going to sell my real estate properties in Singapore. So I need some aerial photographs of properties for advantaging. I hear that the Singaporeaerialphotography(dot)com is providing good aerial photography service in Singapore. I have talked with this company for my photography. But I have no idea about the charge for aerial photography. Can anyone tell me the prize for aerial photography?
to remove ads between posts
Sep 27, 2017, 12:14 PM
Electric_RC
Somewhat curious why you don't ask them?
Sep 27, 2017, 02:54 PM
ʇsol
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobinseattle
Somewhat curious why you don't ask them?
Ditto. Since their website suggests you ask them for a quote, maybe you should.

It's curious you claim to not know what they charge since you've posted their website address in nearly every posting you've made on the forum, and you claim you work for them. Very curious.
Latest blog entry: Gentle Lady build