Reliable ESCs Mid-range price - RC Groups
Sep 27, 2017, 07:27 AM
Discussion

Reliable ESCs Mid-range price

Hi

I'm down to selecting the last component for my hex. and it is the ESCs. 30A will more than cover what I need as my maximum motor current draw will be 14.8 A. I'm not fussed about having a BEC built-in, but if they come with it, so be it. Also not too fussed about whether they are BLHeli or SimonK and I'm certainly open to suggestions regarding these two options. I'm after suggestions and would like opinions on BECs that members of this forum have found to be reliable and offer consistent operation. I'd also be interested in hearing which brands not to buy...

Cheers

Away
to remove ads between posts
Oct 03, 2017, 07:51 AM
Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by away
Hi

I'm down to selecting the last component for my hex. and it is the ESCs. 30A will more than cover what I need as my maximum motor current draw will be 14.8 A. I'm not fussed about having a BEC built-in, but if they come with it, so be it. Also not too fussed about whether they are BLHeli or SimonK and I'm certainly open to suggestions regarding these two options. I'm after suggestions and would like opinions on BECs that members of this forum have found to be reliable and offer consistent operation. I'd also be interested in hearing which brands not to buy...

Cheers

Away
It depends on your aircraft and use. For aerial Photography rig I would recommend Hobbywing Xrotor. Don't worry about the firmware. They just work. For racing that is a different story and I don't know.

Cheers
Latest blog entry: Index to Articles
Nov 09, 2017, 09:50 PM
Racerstar labs 28a. Smooth, light, versatile and cheap. But theyre from banggood of course so you have to deal with them https://www.banggood.com/4PCS-Racers...r_warehouse=CN