This thread is privately moderated by DismayingObservation, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 25, 2017, 07:22 PM
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
Discussion

The Hi-IQ works!

My friend powered up the Victor Engineering charger given to me by another friend and doggoned if it didn't work! Even the reverse polarity function worked. He tried it with an emergency jump starting unit. The input range is up to 16VDC, so an ordinary battery or a jumper pack will have plenty of oomph.

Next step is to connect it to my car's battery and give a discharged ni-cad a try. It accepts standard banana plugs, so that's not an issue since I have connectors. I'll even try the meter function with a digital multimeter just for giggles.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply