Sep 22, 2017, 05:15 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Graupner VDF Editor

Below is a link to our new VDF editor. It allows you to make changes to all the voice files available on your radio including the system files. The software is still beta so please use it with caution.

Changing the system voice files is not recommended unless you know what you are doing. For most it should not be a problem but please be aware that we cannot provide support in case your voice file has gone south. The VDF editor has a restore function for your radio so please do that first before calling or emailing us.

Making your own voice files provides you with another way of personalizing your radio based on your own needs.
Please feel free to share your creation with the community. There are plenty of products and online services that can generate voice files from simple text input.

This software is open source. More information can be found in the help about dialog.

Have fun!
Mannie

VDF Editor

VDF Manual English
Last edited by Graupner – Control Hobbies; Sep 26, 2017 at 12:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 23, 2017, 02:16 PM
I’ll have to give it a try.
Sep 26, 2017, 05:58 AM
Very good tools, to use with precautions, but which allows to correct a few messages that are not very good in French.

Sep 27, 2017, 02:44 PM
Developer of the VDFEditor
Hi,

please check this Link for the latest updates. I'll post new versions there when they become available.

Feel free to send me feedback about bugs or enhancements.

Best regards,
Oliver
Oct 23, 2017, 05:27 PM
Thread OP
Just to inform you all that Oliver has updated the software and has now added text to speech support!

Making your own voice files is now easier than ever!
Last edited by Graupner – Control Hobbies; Oct 24, 2017 at 01:03 PM.
Oct 24, 2017, 09:48 AM
WSW@10
Thanks Oliver... this is really nice! And thanks Mannie for directing me here!

RidgeMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Treichel
Hi,

please check this Link for the latest updates. I'll post new versions there when they become available.

Feel free to send me feedback about bugs or enhancements.

Best regards,
Oliver

Quick Reply