serial port - RC Groups
Sep 22, 2017, 05:15 PM
Discussion

serial port

When connecting my sp racing f3 flight controller to the computer it fails.
error message reads "failed to open serial port"
Can anyone advise pls?
to remove ads between posts
Sep 23, 2017, 03:42 AM
Bo Edström, Sweden
Hi,
I'm not sure this is the best forum to get answer on Your question, Maybe try the radios, multirotor or FPV forum here ar RC Groups?

But I suppose it could be the default serial port that Your flight controler use is not open on Your computer (if You have a serial port at all, not that common today on computers when USB is most common). You probably need to download som drivers for the sp racing f3 flight controller to sort out the connection problem so You can connect to USB on Your computer (just guessing). Good luck.

/Bo