Blade SR RTF Electric Micro Heli [EFLH1500] - RC Groups
Sep 22, 2017, 01:04 PM
Where o where has my America g
Help!

Blade SR RTF Electric Micro Heli [EFLH1500]

Hello Groupers,
I'm no Heli guy but I picked one up from a closing hobby shop. We bought a few things.... This is one.... it had a dent in the boom so I replaced it everything works or seems to be except the rotor motor. the heading gyro has a solid light, not blinking and it spools up and main blades follow commands as they should Just no rotor..
What is the best way to go about tracking the problem down? Should I hit the motor with dc voltage to see if it turns? if so how much. If that's not the issue what is most common .. Cheers Joe

Thank you in advance for any help and time you invest with this question
to remove ads between posts
Sep 23, 2017, 10:02 AM
only need like aa bat ,that also break in voltage so let it run on that for lil bit is good idea.
think wide open voltage is something a bit over 4 volts.did take that to mean tail moters
not spooling up
Sep 23, 2017, 11:44 AM
Where o where has my America g
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdugas
only need like aa bat ,that also break in voltage so let it run on that for lil bit is good idea.
think wide open voltage is something a bit over 4 volts.did take that to mean tail moters
not spooling up
cool thinks. man some electronics are so delicate I didn't want to back feed the system and pop it. I'm just starting to learn the heli and quad electronics .. so I don't need a guy working on them full time. its a bumpy start. lol thanks again Joe