This thread is privately moderated by LowFlyingKiwi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 19, 2017, 09:47 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

It's hot, so I bought some beer. I hear a RL heli flying nearby.

OK I am tad lubricated. : -)

I watched a heli fly over it was just cruising an had an enclosed tail. Not sure what it was.
BUT is was pretty darn quiet. Except the thwacking sound. But still, it was pretty low key.

Decided to not G.A.F about things today and let it all hang out.
So I pulled up my super cool made in NZ ultra deck chair and sat in the sun with my shirt of like mr Putin and sank a bleer. or three.
It was great. But... soon it will will be too hot to do this without flash goggles and a leather jacket. Sigh.
Rad count will go through the roof.

No idea if anyone reads this but a BIG hello to you. And PEACE be to you. God I sound like a hippy...

Seriously chaps.
RC modelling is great.
But remember to pass on those great models, gathering dust, to the next gen.
Don't let them rot!

( Seen a few "after they passed" sales on the local auction website, heck some were EXTENSIVE...)

Which reminds me....

Bo cool, respectful, no bigoted BS and lend a hand when you can. It's the best way. : - )

Salute!

Robert. ( Ok I had at least four, no five, beers and am looking at the fridge.. )

PS. Esky Big Lama is my first Heli and I am pretty darn happy with it. !
Last edited by LowFlyingKiwi; Sep 23, 2017 at 06:22 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 19, 2017, 11:56 PM
Waste Nothing
I love this one mate . A few 'bleers' out in the sun . Doesn't sound like you got all bleery-eyed yet so blow the froth off the top of one for me ! Cheers

And yes , lend a hand when you can with no expectations of reward . It IS the best way .
Sep 21, 2017, 07:40 PM
Thread OP
Hello Rick!

Uff... I drank the bleers a bit too quickly! I should get some kind of merit badge from Australia
for drinking "Crown Lager" in an orderly but enthusiastic pace : - ) he he he.

Thanks for dropping in and being friendly!

Salute!

Robert. ( waaaaaaay down in Nooo Zeeeland.)

Quick Reply