Dec 02, 2017, 10:56 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyhank
I bring my own chair, O/K ?
Never a problem. I've been traveling with 4 lately but the more the merrier
to remove ads between posts
Dec 03, 2017, 02:42 PM

Neat plane for next year at the slow flyer field.

I am pretty sure this is an old build of yours Tom. It has TH initialed on the battery tray.
Flys great and looks amazing.
Nick
Dec 03, 2017, 05:15 PM
Head NEAT geek
not personally mine, but I have signed a few of my kit series built by others at the NEAT fair over the years. It looks well built!
Dec 03, 2017, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hunt
not personally mine, but I have signed a few of my kit series built by others at the NEAT fair over the years. It looks well built!
It is Definitely a great kit and well built too. I only put more modern electronics on it and fixed a few dings and the covering but will enjoy flying it. By the way, is there a name for this plane?
Dec 04, 2017, 05:08 AM
Head NEAT geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by needmoreglue
It is Definitely a great kit and well built too. I only put more modern electronics on it and fixed a few dings and the covering but will enjoy flying it. By the way, is there a name for this plane?
Miss Stik. (jr), there is a larger one too. about 50" span.
Jan 29, 2018, 07:59 PM
No ! Your other left !
Hi Nick, Hi Tom.

There's an echo in here.
here.

Filling out my vacation demand/request for NEAT.

Stumbled in here.

Anyone else around?

(Insert nonexistant lobster emoji here)

Al
Jan 29, 2018, 08:09 PM
Of course. I was just admiring my 2017 Lobsta Games badge - gotta take care of it for the ‘18 event

Rob
Jan 30, 2018, 05:49 AM
AMA 1242

neat

Quote:
Originally Posted by aramsdell
Hi Nick, Hi Tom.

There's an echo in here.
here.

Filling out my vacation demand/request for NEAT.

Stumbled in here.

Anyone else around?

(Insert nonexistant lobster emoji here)

Al
Allways AL only 203 days to go !!!
Feb 01, 2018, 02:42 PM
Hey AL can't wait for this year's fun!!
Nick
Feb 06, 2018, 11:34 AM
Head NEAT geek
I'm here too..

just about that time to apply for the AMA sanction. I usually do it around WRAM show time... sorry... AMA East time!
Feb 06, 2018, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by needmoreglue
I am pretty sure this is an old build of yours Tom. It has TH initialed on the battery tray.
Flys great and looks amazing.
Nick
Too bad the covering looks so good on her, else I'd say add some LEDs to that girl. I built one quite a few years ago for night flying - looked great and flew awesome. Quite the floater. Funny how most of my night flyers now are fairly quick - I should really get something relaxing to fly again at night

Rob
Feb 06, 2018, 01:59 PM
AMA 1242

niteflyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob
Too bad the covering looks so good on her, else I'd say add some LEDs to that girl. I built one quite a few years ago for night flying - looked great and flew awesome. Quite the floater. Funny how most of my night flyers now are fairly quick - I should really get something relaxing to fly again at night

Rob
Hey the BLU FO is not Quick ?
Last edited by jerseyhank; Feb 06, 2018 at 02:00 PM. Reason: a
Feb 06, 2018, 02:05 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob

Rob
Get the BluFO XL out and you will be relaxed
Feb 06, 2018, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman
Get the BluFO XL out and you will be relaxed
I guess if I backed off on the throttle like everyone else it would be relaxing I need to try that the next time.

Rob
Feb 06, 2018, 04:42 PM
Don't you put throttle on the gear switch Rob?

Quick Reply