Paul's Photos & anyone else too Photo Thread - Page 4 - RC Groups
Oct 18, 2017, 04:13 PM
Just Plane Crazy

I think so too!

Originally posted by: cbr600f2:

Quote:
Take it back and get one with an RV style side door. If your friends are ANYTHING like mine, you'll be locked in that thing from the outside and wake up trying to scratch your way out

cbr600f2:

I have given that some thought but have not decided on which way to go with it. The problem is I have to devise a door that would be impossible to lock me in. Given the resourcefulness, available material and tools available to my friends and acquaintances at any given event it may end up impossible to design such a door.

No matter what I end up with in the end I think it would be wise of me to incorporate a hidden bottom hatch for escape. Just in case of course.

Ta Ta for now.

Paul
to remove ads between posts
Oct 18, 2017, 05:29 PM
All kidding aside, the RV style door is really nice cause you can lock or unlock from inside and close the door tightly from inside. You can't doo that with your external lever door. It was a worth while upgrade for my trailer.
Oct 19, 2017, 06:55 PM
When pigs fly rc
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr600f2
Take it back and get one with an RV style side door. If your friends are ANYTHING like mine, you'll be locked in that thing from the outside and wake up trying to scratch your way out
We would never lock a guy in his trailer if he is the one who brews the coffee whic is so needed after a long day and night of fun. ��

Im not sure about keith he does not drink coffee.
Oct 20, 2017, 06:32 AM
Now that's a low pass !!
Simply leave the door handle hanging and put your lock through both parts of the hasp and then the door can be closed and not locked from the outside. Install a latch so you may lock it from the inside..
Oct 20, 2017, 07:20 AM
Voice of experience?
Oct 20, 2017, 10:32 AM
AMA 415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petefoss
Voice of experience?
Maybe...
Oct 20, 2017, 01:01 PM
AMA 1242

door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawn Craft
Maybe...
No one would do that to a nice fellow like you , would they ?
Oct 20, 2017, 03:07 PM
Just Plane Crazy

Easy is the easiest!

Originally posted by Foxhillag1:

Quote:
Simply leave the door handle hanging and put your lock through both parts of the hasp and then the door can be closed and not locked from the outside. Install a latch so you may lock it from the inside..
I am all for KISS. (Keep It Simple Stupid.)

Brilliant!

And I just talked to my dealer and he is going to look into a latch kit for me.

Thank you all.

Ta Ta for now.

Paul