Paul's Photos & anyone else too Photo Thread - RC Groups
Sep 18, 2017, 10:36 AM
Just Plane Crazy
Gallery

Paul's Photos & anyone else too Photo Thread

Hello all:

Wow! Another awesome year for NEAT.

I thought I would start a photo thread for my photos and anyone else that may want to post photos of this years event. Please feel free to post as I saw many cameras pointed all over the place.

My photos this year will be in what I am told is a popular format of categorized sequences.

I have many photos to got through and it takes some time to edit and crop so right now I am going to just post one to get the thread started.

I hope you enjoy my efforts.

And to repeat myself. Please, if you have photos you want to share feel free to post in this thread. All photos are welcome.

Paul
to remove ads between posts
Sep 18, 2017, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the invite to post our photos, even though most of us can't match what you do! I'll get mine up here probably tomorrow.
Sep 18, 2017, 03:38 PM
Just Plane Crazy
sawatt:

Thank you for the compliment!

Can't wait to see your photos!

Paul
Last edited by datazman; Sep 18, 2017 at 10:26 PM.
Sep 18, 2017, 03:52 PM
Just Plane Crazy

Warbirds Warbirds Warbirds!

At NEAT the Massive Warbird Launch is held on Friday and Saturday evening usually at 5:00 PM. Imagine over 60 park size planes in the air at the same time. It is a unique experience to watch.

This event lends itself to a video far better than I can capture with a still camera but I do get a few good shots from time to time.
The group I am posting is the total of the two days of the Massive Warbird Launch.

I know several Videographers captured this event so keep an eye out for them!
Sep 18, 2017, 04:12 PM
Just Plane Crazy

Night flying in vivid color.

Extending your RC flying day by illuminating your model is a super way to extend your day. It is not unusual for a modeler to have as many night flying models as they have models that are meant to fly during the day. It is that much fun!

As a photographer I could simply photograph a night flying plane sitting still on the ground. I choose to let them be the color on a blank canvas and create a one of a kind image. This is done by placing the camera on a tripod and leaving the shutter open for a period of time.

This group of photos were exposed for 30 seconds each.

Enjoy.
Sep 19, 2017, 05:56 AM
AMA 1242
Paul great photos !!! You the man !!! Thanks much, hope you keep putting them up.
Sep 19, 2017, 08:36 AM
Just Plane Crazy

That's not a UFO, it's a BluFO!

One of the Best of the Best RC enthusiast/Manufacturers is Jim Reith. Jim owns and operates a small company called RA Cores and does all the kit building, shipping and maintenance of his web site. An entrepreneur extraordinaire to say the least. And an awesome person too!

In this group of photos is one of Jim's popular models. The BluFO. It is so popular all the planes in theis group with the exception of one are planes built and flown by the modelers attending NEAT. Yes that is how popular this kit is!

For more information on the BluFO visit Jims site at:

http://www.racores.com/EPP-BluFO-XL.html
Last edited by datazman; Sep 19, 2017 at 02:21 PM.
Sep 19, 2017, 09:11 AM
Just Plane Crazy

It's a Dog's life.

Because NEAT is hosted at Peaceful Valley Campground our Canine companions are more than welcome.

I could spend at least a half a day just traveling around the event photographing these loving friends.

Here are just a few of them I took this year.
Sep 19, 2017, 09:33 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Love the categorized format and thanks for the gaggle of the BluFO gaggle Going to snitch them and attribute them to you.
Last edited by coreman; Sep 19, 2017 at 09:33 AM. Reason: I can't spell or is it I can't type??
Sep 19, 2017, 10:38 AM
Just Plane Crazy
Quote:
Love the categorized format and thanks for the gaggle of the BluFO gaggle Going to snitch them and attribute them to you.
Jim:

The categorized format was something I asked several of the modelers that have been following my photos for a few years and all mentioned they liked it best.

I will check your site from time to time to take a peek at my photos. If you want higher resolution as usual I would be glad to send them to you.

It was awesome sitting around the fire with you and the rest of the group. I think we need to give the group a nick name!

Till the next time.
Sep 19, 2017, 10:50 AM
AMA 1242

nickname

Quote:
Originally Posted by datazman
Jim:

The categorized format was something I asked several of the modelers that have been following my photos for a few years and all mentioned they liked it best.

I will check your site from time to time to take a peek at my photos. If you want higher resolution as usual I would be glad to send them to you.

It was awesome sitting around the fire with you and the rest of the group. I think we need to give the group a nick name!

Till the next time.
How about THE CORES GROUP ?
Sep 19, 2017, 11:47 AM
Gnd warning sensor needed
Mass Warbird Videos,Enjoy

Neat Fair Mass Warbird Launch 2017 (0 min 34 sec)

Neat Fair Mass Warbird Launch-2 2017 (5 min 46 sec)
Sep 19, 2017, 11:48 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by datazman
Jim:

Till the next time.
For now I just linked them into Pinterest so i don't lose track of them.
Latest blog entry: BluFO-XL review by Tim...