Sep 18, 2017, 08:35 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

THANK YOU NEAT Fair 2017!

From all of us @ HobbyKing: We want to thank Tom Hunt and everyone that came through our tent this past weekend. Also a HUGE thanks to all the volunteers that made the NEAT Fair an amazing show! We loved it and can't wait for next year!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 18, 2017, 10:14 AM
RC Junkie!
That Zazzy is an awesome flying bird, well worth the money I paid!! The catch is, everytime you say the planes name, you HAVE to say it using "Jazz Hands!" Like............ZAZZYYYYY! Oh wait, you can't see what I just did there. Well, you get the picture.
Sep 18, 2017, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slayer
That Zazzy is an awesome flying bird
thats saying A LOT .. Slayer is usually a one (flight) and done guy if he doesn't like it

THANKS for the AWESOME deal on my Excalibur too .. plan on seeing it next year lit up as a NightStalker
Sep 18, 2017, 01:31 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slayer
That Zazzy is an awesome flying bird, well worth the money I paid!! The catch is, everytime you say the planes name, you HAVE to say it using "Jazz Hands!" Like............ZAZZYYYYY! Oh wait, you can't see what I just did there. Well, you get the picture.
I can see it in my mind's eye... and it's hysterical. Hey, you're on LI... stop by the office some time.

Rob
HK PS NY
Sep 19, 2017, 01:47 AM
Couldn't be happier with you guys hooking us up. Always have a good time with the hobbyking guys every year! And couldn't be happier with the efxtra I picked up from your tent! Till next year!
Sep 19, 2017, 07:23 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkmotocross
Couldn't be happier with you guys hooking us up. Always have a good time with the hobbyking guys every year! And couldn't be happier with the efxtra I picked up from your tent! Till next year!
It's our pleasure!

Hey, you're on LI too... stop by the office some time.

Rob
HK PS NY
Sep 19, 2017, 08:25 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Last edited by coreman; Sep 19, 2017 at 05:09 PM.
Sep 26, 2017, 11:23 AM
Tom, Rob, and the guy with beard who's name slipped my mind right now thank you for coming out and totally hooking us up!!!!! Your generosity and attention to customer service is second to none. You guys should all be commended on representing HobbyKing in the correct light, and not just a Chinese company with poor customer service. Wishing you guys all the best in the upcoming year, can't wait to see you at 2018 NEAT
Thanks for making this years NEAT so great
Sep 27, 2017, 02:49 PM
Sippin' on Kool Aid
Quote:
Originally Posted by 419flyer
Tom, Rob, and the guy with beard who's name slipped my mind right now thank you for coming out and totally hooking us up!!!!! Your generosity and attention to customer service is second to none. You guys should all be commended on representing HobbyKing in the correct light, and not just a Chinese company with poor customer service. Wishing you guys all the best in the upcoming year, can't wait to see you at 2018 NEAT
Thanks for making this years NEAT so great
I think that bearded guy's name was Max. He was always out flying something, that I know for sure.
Sep 27, 2017, 03:34 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by heligrom
I think that bearded guy's name was Max. He was always out flying something, that I know for sure.
Yep, that's Max.

Rob
HK PS NY

Quick Reply