Omnibus F3 Betaflight Problem Wont save SBUS Port Setting - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Sep 17, 2017, 05:21 PM
Discussion

Omnibus F3 Betaflight Problem Wont save SBUS Port Setting

I took the F3 into Beta flight once I finally got almost everything soldered up ( VTX is being Stupid and pops on the
Smoke detector every time no matter where I source its power PDB or FC..
anyway thats not my major concern at the moment )

My only oddity really is in Beta Flight I cant get the UART 3 to save serialRX !!!!!

of course I went into the later screen and set Serial RX and SBUS and saved and back and forth add infinitum but she wont save the UART 3 as serial RX
Is this a known prob... ??

I don't want to move over to UART 1 or two I have telemetry on 2 and thats a first for me ...

The upsetting thing is I was getting receiver response but then I changed the settings to UART3 SerialRX and then set the next config screen for SerialRX and SBUS thats when she lost it.

I flashed the next stable release for Omnibus & happily that took just fine but still no save in the Ports screen
to remove ads between posts
Sep 18, 2017, 12:10 AM
There is an error occurring in the ports tab setup. Something is not compatible unfortunately Betaflight doesn't give an error message it just wont let you save it. For instance if you want to have SerialRX on UART 3 only select the serial RX slider not both the UART3 and SerialRX slider together, it wont work.
Sep 20, 2017, 11:03 PM
had a option toggled incorrectly in ports RX ( uarT3) doesnt get the MRP whatever toggle just the USB port
Nov 07, 2017, 01:44 PM

Closing dead ends

Closing dead ends To summarize single option selected per ROW in betaflight PERIOD

selecting multiple options is Bad Kids ...

Happy Flying