Thank You SBSS - RC Groups
Sep 15, 2017, 10:47 PM
Discussion

Thank You SBSS

I just want to thank the members of SBSS for your welcoming, friendly, and helpful manner both in Hollister while flying and at the meeting this past Wednesday, September 13.

The gentlemen flying in Hollister (Don, Dave, Bob, Rich and a newer member (James?)) were all very approachable and patiently answered my questions about the club and the stunning aircraft both on the ground and airborne.

The meeting was quite informative and enjoyable. Good information shared, open participation, and the simple wonder of flight displayed through Baby Bugs (completely awesome, Noel!). Last but certainly not least, thank you to Eric for making me aware of the club's library.

A couple of items:
1. My username on RCGroups is, shockingly, pricedempler. I posted some quick images of the current planes in my hangar in the gallery of my blog section.

2. Is there a list somewhere of all the members and their sharable contact info?

Thanks to all of you!
to remove ads between posts