This thread is privately moderated by DismayingObservation, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 15, 2017, 05:48 PM
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
Discussion

High end blast from the past!

An old friend dropped off a bit of R/C racing history earlier today here at work.

I am now the proud owner of a genuine Victor Engineering HI-IQ Sr. ni-cad charger. This computerized beauty made right here in Southern California was the creme de la creme of chargers at one time. This little fella is complete down to the original, unused Victor Engineering sticker.

My coworker got a real kick out of the unit; she was born and raised in San Clemente!

I'll ask my friend the broadcast engineer to put some power into the thing. I'm certain it'll work and I may use it to charge batteries for my grandson's Arrma Granite truck, that is, once I pin down a power supply.

This may turn out to be a lot of fun and I'll blog more about it later.

PS: If there are any collectors interested in this unit once I determine how it operates, please feel free to PM or email me.
Last edited by DismayingObservation; Sep 17, 2017 at 02:51 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 04, 2018, 08:22 AM

Victor Engineering

Love to chat about these products if you have time we are making a Facebook and Website about them and looking for eproms/information/updates about them hope you can help

my email is paulanthonyvernon@me.com

Thanks
Paul

Quick Reply