Apr 29, 2019, 02:26 AM
I use KST 08 in all my planes, had them in my Snipes and now my NXT, zero issues on the V5 versions. I think so many of these get sold, you only read of bad reports online and never the hundreds and thousands happily in use.

D47 can even handle being on the tails in 1.5 too if you keep the arms short so will be fine in a 1m. A kst 08/D47 combo is a good one to go with for sure.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 29, 2019, 11:20 AM
LiPO for breakfast
@ramble392, @i_am_mark_evans,

Thanks for the replies, from what I understand; I should be well off with a set of 4 D47's in this one. I'll give that a shot, thanks !
May 01, 2019, 12:42 PM
LiPO for breakfast
Beautiful

There is some small damage in the nose, but I don't directly expect this to be an issue. I might patch it with some glass.
Aug 27, 2019, 01:56 PM
How easy is the strike 3 to build and does it have a comprehensive guide or manual rather than piecing it together from various sources?
Aug 28, 2019, 11:29 AM
I don’t have a strike but I do have a NRJ and the fuse layout is very similar/identical.

Super easy build, I had my NRJ done within 3-4 hours after getting back from Neil’s place.

Looks like it will just be tighter with space to work being a smaller plane.
Aug 28, 2019, 04:31 PM
Yea I am just a novice and built mine just by referencing pictures and the overview video in earlier post.
Nov 21, 2019, 07:34 AM
Slowly building/installing my Strike 3. I got it at the same package my NRJ came in, straight from Anton. Very nicely done, as my NRJ`s are.

Today I shortened the servo wires and made also the power wire from receiver to battery. It all fits in neatly now. In it I have a 6 channel Futaba Fhss receiver (R2106 GF) with the case removed. Battery is a 350 mAh 1s that weighs around 9.7 grams. Just have to glue the launch blade in and this Strike is flight ready. Total weight without the launch blade is 115 grams and the plane balances at 56 mm. Horrible weather at the moment, good for staying inside and doing some assembling.

Tommy
Nov 26, 2019, 02:15 AM
Ready, just programming to do. Weight 116 grams, balances at 56 mm with no added weight. Me happy!

Tommy
Jan 27, 2020, 03:21 PM
spender of too much $$$
i just purchased one. cant wait to see it. never had bought or flown a dlg but i have a great friend that does. does this still have the ail pushrod set up or is it traditional out the sides?
it was asked but i didnt see a reply as to weather or not it comes with a build instructions.
Jan 28, 2020, 07:13 AM
I don't want to "Switch Now"
It comes with external aileron horns now.
Jan 28, 2020, 09:56 AM
spender of too much $$$
thank you
Feb 05, 2020, 11:52 AM
spender of too much $$$
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Wee
Slowly building/installing my Strike 3. I got it at the same package my NRJ came in, straight from Anton. Very nicely done, as my NRJ`s are.

Today I shortened the servo wires and made also the power wire from receiver to battery. It all fits in neatly now. In it I have a 6 channel Futaba Fhss receiver (R2106 GF) with the case removed. Battery is a 350 mAh 1s that weighs around 9.7 grams. Just have to glue the launch blade in and this Strike is flight ready. Total weight without the launch blade is 115 grams and the plane balances at 56 mm. Horrible weather at the moment, good for staying inside and doing some assembling.

Tommy
do you have any pics of the assembly of your servo set up, did you glue servos together? etc
i am a noob and like your set up. thank you
Feb 06, 2020, 11:44 AM
Hi, here are two photos of my servo assembly. Rearmost servos are aileron servos, at front rudder and elevator servos. I first glued the aileron servos together and glued this brick inside the fuselage. Made the pushrod installation ready and after this I glued the tail servos first together and then inside the fuselage. Elevator servo output is on the left side, rudder output on right side.

Tommy
Feb 06, 2020, 03:39 PM
spender of too much $$$
thank you tommy!!!!!
Mar 22, 2020, 10:56 AM
Strike 3 day. Flew on my own at a farming field just beside our cottage. Gusty wind, but the Strike managed it rather well. A few longer flights between 6-7 minutes in massive spring thermals. Good to be out flying.

Tommy

Quick Reply