This thread is privately moderated by Thunder50BMG, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 15, 2017, 01:14 PM
Thread OP
Build Log

EVOLVE 03 * NINELEVEN 17* BICOPTERProject

Here is another evolving platform project that's a little interesting . Not much to say about it, all specs are the same on the EVOLVE 02 ,just another platform that is catching dust. One thing I added was installing my RC3 on this for aerial fun video and I guess the video was just fine.
By looking at the pictures ,all I did was move the whole motor and yaw assembly to the dismantled tower quad frame ,connected all the electronics and that's it, nothing special....just another fun build.

Lastly , the name NINELEVEN was to remember all the people that died during that day....and it's the day I started this project.

Here are some close-up pix .
Maiden video will be added next.

to remove ads between posts
Sep 15, 2017, 01:18 PM
Thread OP

MAIDEN TEST Flight

The maiden....

EVOLVE 03 * NINELEVEN17 * BICOPTER * MAIDEN (4 min 57 sec)
Last edited by Thunder50BMG; Sep 15, 2017 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Video added
Sep 15, 2017, 03:49 PM
Waste Nothing
Sammy :

I am really glad to see you refocus on the bicopters right now . As I now working on the Oblivion Bubbleship bicopter , I will value any help or advice you can muster for my 1st bicopter project . Regards : RickC_RCAV8R
Sep 30, 2017, 07:30 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickC_RCAV8R View Post
Sammy :

I am really glad to see you refocus on the bicopters right now . As I now working on the Oblivion Bubbleship bicopter , I will value any help or advice you can muster for my 1st bicopter project . Regards : RickC_RCAV8R
Hello Rick !
I will surely give/share any advice that will make the Ob Bubbleship bcopter up in the air. I really wish you are just down the road to give a hands-on on that project.

Pm me or email me....I'm just a click away.

Thanks for checking this project and see you guys around RCG !!!

Quick Reply