Taranis QX7 + IRange IRx4 + Inductrix Pro (Tiny Whoop) Not Binding, PLEASE HELP!! - RC Groups
Sep 14, 2017, 03:47 AM
Help!

Taranis QX7 + IRange IRx4 + Inductrix Pro (Tiny Whoop) Not Binding, PLEASE HELP!!

Hey everyone!! I hope someone can help me out. Im sure if you can help me out, there's a lot of other people out there this information would be useful to.

I have a Taranis QX7 w/ the IRange IRx4 from banggood (the new one that 4-in-1) and I'm trying to get it to bind to my Inductrix Pro (tiny whoop w/ the yellow canopy).

- I followed all the instructions on youtube on flashing the qx7 to the most updated opentx which was released on 5/30 (it doesn't have the label RC next to it)
- I flashed my qx7 using the sim card and not via usb (reason being is that i tried it via USB on my mac and it kept on freezing on me)
- Only weird thing was that even thought on my profile on the Mac Companion App, i set my channels to AETR, even after i flash my taranis, when i check in the menu what the channel order is it's TAER... So i just switched it to AETR via the knob on my taranis...

- I set up a new model
- turned off internal RF
- turned on external RF to MULT... DSM... X 22ms (i dont know which sub is correct, i saw that some people successfully bind it with X 22ms and 2 22ms)
- set it to AUTOBIND
- on page 5, changed my inputs on 2 & 4 to INV
- turned off the device, plugged in the battery to the TinyWhoop, turned on my trans and NOTHING.....

I've been searching forever online and i can't seem to find the answer so i'm hoping someone here can please help me out. anyone?! please?!?!

on a side note, i also bought a beta w/ a FLYSKY receiver in it and i can't get the multi to find the FLKSKY receiver also.... i'm pretty sure its not the hardware and it's me so can someone help me out?!?! thanks in advance everyone!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 15, 2017, 06:16 PM
rslegge

QX7 IRX4 bind to Induxtrix & others

I just set mine up yesterday with QX7 and IRX4, these are my notes:

To Bind to Spektrum NanoQX, FPVNanoQX and Inductrix:

⦁ on Tx Model SETUP screen:
⦁ Set Internal RF to OFF
⦁ Set External RF
⦁ Mode to MULTI and DSM
⦁ Subtype to X 22ms
⦁ Ch Range is already CH1 - 7 --- this may be able to be reduced to 4??
⦁ highlight Bnd
⦁ Power up NanoQX
⦁ press ENTER while on Bnd on Tx
⦁ wait for solid blue light
⦁ unplug NanoQx
⦁ should be good to go
⦁ NOTE: had to reverse Aileron and Rudder