Futaba PA-2 (x2) and FMA Co-Pilot - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by chrisgood, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 13, 2017, 06:51 PM
Trader Rating: 31
$20.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Futaba PA-2 (x2) and FMA Co-Pilot

Two Futaba PA-2 (Pilot Assist) systems, with the optical sensor module for each. Both of these work fine. One of the sensor modules is mounted on a carbon fiber stalk, but can be removed.

One FMA Co-Pilot, with the infrared sensor module. The Co-Pilot works fine, but one of the four infra-red sensors in the sensor module is broken. The pitch axis assist does not work. I have moved the sensors around inside the module, and have had the pitch axis work and the roll axis not work, so I have confirmed it is the sensor itself that is bad. Find a replacement sensor, or use it for parts. I am including a carbon fiber stalk for this also.

$20 for all three, shipping included in the CONUS
to remove ads between posts