XLabs Shrike-Style Frame and extras - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by kokelley, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 13, 2017, 06:05 PM
Trader Rating: 24
$45.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

XLabs Shrike-Style Frame and extras

Great frame with only about 8-10 flights on it. I currently have two of these frames and only selling because I no longer fly with GoPro and my race frames get more action these days. Perfect condition with no cracks or issues. includes everything shown, hardware, black and white TPU camera mounts, spare PDB (with this build I used the CF center plate instead of the PDB) I also have 30 degree Brain3D GoPro mounts available for $10 extra

Asking $45 shipped USPS with tracking. Questions PM or for faster response text 770-362-7848
Last edited by kokelley; Sep 13, 2017 at 07:12 PM.
to remove ads between posts