Two Sapac Viper Jets + Retracts, Struts, Brakes, MB-1 EDF's, Tamjets TJ70, Valves - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by jgalexander, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 13, 2017, 04:50 PM
Trader Rating: 903
Flying Full Size & Fun Size :)
$190.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Two Sapac Viper Jets + Retracts, Struts, Brakes, MB-1 EDF's, Tamjets TJ70, Valves

Hi All,
Up for sale are a spare pair of Sapac ViperJet aircraft, as well as some spare parts. I have four sapac jets, and my better half says I really only need to hang onto one of them… As usual, she’s correct, so up for sale they go . All of the photos are numbered to correspond with the plane or part number listed here in the ad text. If you have any questions, please do post or PM.
Thanks for looking!
Josh

1. Sapac Viper Jet - Green/White Scheme
This airframe is unflown, completely assembled, and in excellent condition. It includes a new Sapac MB-1 EDF unit and motor, good for 4s, 5s, (and if you’re brave) 6s operation, as well as 4x Hitec HS-65MG installed in the ailerons and flaps, and two HS-65MG for the rudder and elevator. It needs a couple control arms, and retracts, fixed gear, or a bungee launcher. I may have the control arms, and if I do, I’ll include them. Retracts I also have, new in the box, and I can include them for a bit more (as listed below).
$325 cash LPU in the San Fernando Valley, or $350-375 shipped in the USA/Canada

2. Sapac Viper Jet - Navy Scheme
This airframe is in good used condition, and it includes 5x Sapac digital metal gear servos and a Hitec HS-65MG on the retract valve. In good condition, but the previous owner removed the glued-on horizontal stabilizers, and they’ll need to be glued back on. The removal job was a bit rushed, but everything fits back together perfectly (as seen in the pics), and the cut areas are all hidden from view once the elevators are re-installed. Also, it’s missing the wing tube. Dimensions on the tube are 40cm long, 1cm in diameter, and replacements can be ordered online from shops like Ready Made RC for around $12 shipped (https://www.readymaderc.com/store/in...oducts_id=3716).
A smoking deal at $190 cash LPU in the San Fernando Valley, or $215-240 shipped in the USA/Canada

Extra Parts:
3. Retracts, struts, and brakes in excellent used condition. $170 shipped, or $150 with one of the jets.
4. New in boxes retracts, struts, and brakes in excellent used condition. $225 shipped, or $200 with one of the jets.
5. New Sapac MB-1 $60 shipped, or $50 with one of the jets.
6. Sapac MB-1 in good used condition: $50 shipped, or $40 with one of the jets. (not pictured)
7. I have two spare sets of main retracts and wire struts. $55 for one set shipped, or $100 for both sets shipped. $40 for one set with one of the jets.
8. Retract valves: $15 each, shipped.
9. TamJets TJ70 (carbon fiber shroud) with a carbon fiber Schübeler DS-30-DIA HDT rotor. Incredibly efficient and produces High Dynamic Thrust (HDT) good for fast top speeds. Has a Castle Creations ICE 100 ESC installed in the tailcone, an ARC 28-58-1 motor for power, and works on 4s up to 6s. $300 shipped, or $250 with one of the jets. Can include the CC 20A BEC with it for an extra $15.

***If you want it all, everything totals $1,330 without shipping - I'd do $1,000 cash, or $1,100 shipped in the USA.***
Last edited by jgalexander; Sep 13, 2017 at 05:54 PM.
to remove ads between posts