QAV-R 5" Frame with Extras - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by jackiekan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 13, 2017, 03:57 PM
Trader Rating: 0
$65.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
For Sale

QAV-R 5" Frame with Extras

I have a QAV-R 5" frame that in good condition, definitely has some wear on it, which I try to show all of in the images below. Some notes on it I have are:

-The top plate is not original, but has the same screw hole layout and is 3mm thick.
-Comes with a basic Lumenier PDB and nylon nuts for mounting it and a FC.
-In some of the images I forgot to attatch the carbon fibre camara mount, but it is included.
-Comes with a spare 4mm 5" arm.
-I can add in the following 3d prints I've made (if you want)
-Backplate for mounting SMA and battery leads
-Alternate top-plates to get the battery closer to the prop line (shown in images)

I am in southern Ontario, so shipping to the USA might be a little more.
Last edited by jackiekan; Sep 14, 2017 at 03:24 PM.
to remove ads between posts