130x with parts - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by pwkpete, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 13, 2017, 11:46 AM
Trader Rating: 44
Invalid user
$100.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

130x with parts

This is the last 130x up for grabs, other 2 are sold. (I closed the 2 older threads for this sale and bundled them into this new post)

This one has the stock frame and stock motor but has the upgraded metal gears, Lynx FG canopy, aluminum swashplate and head.

I flew it the other day, stock motor still pulls strong, but all my batteries are junk - so I am not including any.

The vertical tail fin arm that holds onto the boom broke and doesn't thread tightly into the tail box. I have used glue to hold it on, that is the only thing I can think of that is in any way an issue. (There is another replacement tail box in the parts as well as CF vertical fin)

Large bundle of new and used (excellent condition) parts, including (plus more not listed):
-skids
-tail shafts
-boom
-tail drive shaft
-bearings
-gears
-servo parts
-alu blade grips
-main shaft
-main and tail blades

Contact me via this page: https://www.elektrorc.com/contact_us.php or via the email link in my profile here.

Price includes shipping to US/48 and paypal fees.
to remove ads between posts