Placehoder: Legends California Cracker Box - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Sep 13, 2017, 10:40 AM
Build Log

Placehoder: Legends California Cracker Box

Hi All, Second thread and second boat build

I've built a lot of different things over the years but boats are a new and recent excitement. Reading on here for a while, I have fallen in love with the Legends boats.... and about a month ago I called up Rich and placed the order. My new baby is teasing me at the moment - seems she is on a bit of a world tour. Hoping this kit arrives soon as I hope to also fit in a Miss Behave build over the winter.

Current build status:
(LOL)
to remove ads between posts
Sep 13, 2017, 10:49 AM
Grumpa Tom
It's just picking up all the various wood eating insects from around the world, haha. Man that is crazy. A lot of jet fuel being burned by that box!
Sep 13, 2017, 11:02 AM
DAVE- Think of it this way, you now are going for the record for a model boat with the most miles under its keel on its maiden voyage.

Please post here when you finally get your package.
Rich Koll (frankg)
Sep 13, 2017, 04:41 PM
mahoganyfan

Welcome Aboard Dave

The Crackerbox is a very nice boat. Have one built already and another one in the box waiting to be built. Do I smell a build log? I did one for Legends Thunderbolt kit and the support I got from the guys here was fantastic. Keep us in the loop, Californiakid