Holybro Kopis 1 - Page 4 - RC Groups
Oct 15, 2017, 03:25 PM
No Can do on saving the FW but you should be fine with the released 3.2.0 FW. Make sure you load the FW made for the Kakute F4 board.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 15, 2017, 03:45 PM
Yes, I did that.. Thanks... It really seems to be working correctly now.
Oct 15, 2017, 03:48 PM
aka RCFlyer85
Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeantAsh
Thanks dude, its SO SO SO hard to build subscribers, I really don't know what I'm doing wrong in all honesty and sometimes feel that its not worth continuing with the channel!

Here's PART 2 of the Kopis 1 review, enjoy and thanks for your support!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZgeL4RLRuU
Tell me about it lol I'm at around what 1,200 subs after over a year and a half.... It's kind of like the market is flooded nowadays it with review channels and whatnot the big ones have all been in many years and we're ahead of the pack for the most part

I see the level of quality you put into your videos a lot higher than mine so I know you put a lot of time into your Channel especially on video editing
Oct 15, 2017, 04:21 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Thanks dude, its SO SO SO hard to build subscribers, I really don't know what I'm doing wrong in all honesty and sometimes feel that its not worth continuing with the channel!

Here's PART 2 of the Kopis 1 review, enjoy and thanks for your support!

I think the only way these days to build more subscribers is to offer some freebies, like some offer a lottery for older review samples. Or be a really hot girl maybe.
Oct 15, 2017, 04:24 PM
aka RCFlyer85
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
I think the only way these days to build more subscribers is to offer some freebies, like some offer a lottery for older review samples. Or be a really hot girl maybe.
Hmm... How much for a sex change operation nowadays lolololololol
Oct 16, 2017, 08:24 PM
I've had over fifty flights and love this Kopis 1.......

After two flights today, with no input from me, my video channel changed from FS3 to FS7!
To correct it, I entered the OSD using my Taranis sticks. I can make the changes but they won't save!
Also, on my Taranis, the LUA script screen for vTx settings is not showing any numbers!

Any thoughts on what's causing the above?

Thanks,
Bill
Oct 17, 2017, 12:51 AM
Professional UAV Services
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyM
I've had over fifty flights and love this Kopis 1.......

After two flights today, with no input from me, my video channel changed from FS3 to FS7!
To correct it, I entered the OSD using my Taranis sticks. I can make the changes but they won't save!
Also, on my Taranis, the LUA script screen for vTx settings is not showing any numbers!

Any thoughts on what's causing the above?

Thanks,
Bill
Try clearing the memory (under blackbox), hopefully it is not a RX issue or worse yet a vTX issue.

One of my vTX's did this on another frame, nothing wrong with anything else just the s.audio decided to crap out on the vTX, changed the FC & RX before checking the vTX and realising that was the problem (was a tramp)
Oct 17, 2017, 01:23 PM
youtube.com searchfor danqfpv
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
if we want to start a lottery, can we promote it on rcgroups? If not, how do you guys promote the lottery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irock1985
Tell me about it lol I'm at around what 1,200 subs after over a year and a half.... It's kind of like the market is flooded nowadays it with review channels and whatnot the big ones have all been in many years and we're ahead of the pack for the most part

I see the level of quality you put into your videos a lot higher than mine so I know you put a lot of time into your Channel especially on video editing
congrats on 1200! do you post on other forums too? I feel like my videos only see traffic when i post here, and thats if im lucky, and it's a hot quad. I think I started around the same time as you, and i don't even have half the subs you have it's so disheartening everytime I look at my sub count, and realize how long its been.

Quote:
Thanks dude, its SO SO SO hard to build subscribers, I really don't know what I'm doing wrong in all honesty and sometimes feel that its not worth continuing with the channel!........
Seriously awesome videos! just subbed you I dont think youre doing anything wrong, you have a ton of subs, id be happy to have even a fraction of your subs lol.
Im going through the same thing, it kinda sucks to spend hours upon hours upon hours on a video, and only getting a few views haha. Ive thought about quitting many times, but something always pulls me back in
Oct 17, 2017, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemptioner
Try clearing the memory (under blackbox), hopefully it is not a RX issue or worse yet a vTX issue.
Thanks for the info.
Tried the memory clear but still the same.
I believe the vTx is pooched.....
Oct 17, 2017, 11:53 PM
aka RCFlyer85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danq0
congrats on 1200! do you post on other forums too? I feel like my videos only see traffic when i post here, and thats if im lucky, and it's a hot quad. I think I started around the same time as you, and i don't even have half the subs you have it's so disheartening everytime I look at my sub count, and realize how long its been.
Thanks dude.... I can't see your sub count but I see your total views and wow I could have sworn you had passed me up a while ago.

I don't really advertise much at all which I know is hindering me but I just don't have the time lol

Quote:
Seriously awesome videos! just subbed you I dont think youre doing anything wrong, you have a ton of subs, id be happy to have even a fraction of your subs lol.
Im going through the same thing, it kinda sucks to spend hours upon hours upon hours on a video, and only getting a few views haha. Ive thought about quitting many times, but something always pulls me back in
Hours on hours on hours on hours!!!!! Hahaha sometimes days on days.... The struggle is real
Oct 18, 2017, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyM
Thanks for the info.
Tried the memory clear but still the same.
I believe the vTx is pooched.....
When you get it powered on,what status does the LED on the Atleatl HV vTX have?
Oct 18, 2017, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur.j
When you get it powered on,what status does the LED on the Atleatl HV vTX have?
There is no visible LED on top. GetFpv has asked me to return it. I have it all boxed and I'll be returning it today.
Thanks
Oct 18, 2017, 01:59 PM
THE KHRASH PAD
Heh me too. Just got mine, saved everything, screenshots of all pages in BF. Noticed they did not have dynamic filtering on, or antigravity. Nor were they available in the firmware they have.

I *was* planning on flying before applying 3.2.1, but had it connected at lunch, and figured ... why not? Hope I'm ok, the basics look fine in BF 3.2.1

What was the mess you ran into Arba?

PS: Yes hoping we come up with a nice solution for protecting these cameras.
Oct 21, 2017, 02:51 AM
someone really needs to try 5s or 6s. i want a quad for 5-6s and this looks like my best bet (besides the darkmax but the components arent too good on that one)
Oct 21, 2017, 03:13 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
if we want to start a lottery, can we promote it on rcgroups? If not, how do you guys promote the lottery?

I have no idea, I have never done such a lottery, and also not really considering starting something. I think someone should subscribe out of free will, not because he/she hopes to gain something. If I would ever do a giveaway, I might do like Gearbest did with some contests, require to be a member (in this case subscriber) for some time, to reward people that already supported, and get less "one day fly" subscribers.