Holybro Kopis 1 - Page 2 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Sep 27, 2017, 08:20 PM
Ordered it Monday morning from getfpv. Received it this afternoon, not bad. Put in a flysky X6B receiver in, had to jam it in. Put on some pink props. she's a good looker. Did some pop test's just now, NICE!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 27, 2017, 08:36 PM
I want to use a new R-XSR FrSky receiver but I don't have one yet. I may temporarily put in an XM+ since I have one. That one won't do it for me long term because it does not have Telemetry and I want my RSSI on telemetry.
Sep 27, 2017, 10:44 PM
Professional UAV Services
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt_Ampere
I want to use a new R-XSR FrSky receiver but I don't have one yet. I may temporarily put in an XM+ since I have one. That one won't do it for me long term because it does not have Telemetry and I want my RSSI on telemetry.
Yeah you definitely want/need telemetry with this model if you can, makes life so much easier to change vTX and PID values from your taranis.
Sep 28, 2017, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemptioner
Yeah you definitely want/need telemetry with this model if you can, makes life so much easier to change vTX and PID values from your taranis.
I agree. I do have a spare X4R-SB receiver but I think that might be a tight fit between the VTX and the top plate on this quad. If that fits, I will start with that until I can get the new receiver. I don't like being right against the VTX because it gets quite hot. I would probably have to depin my X4R which is a PIA. I do want to get this quad in the air this weekend though. Can't wait to fly it.
Sep 29, 2017, 02:53 PM
I got my XM+ receiver installed - then had to take it out again to flash Firmware on it to get RSSI on channel 16. Back installed and everything is set up. This quad flies very smooth! I just did a LOS in my back yard but it really impressed me with it's smoothness. It's ready for FPV now!
Oct 05, 2017, 11:45 AM

My review of this great racer - Part I

Hi fellow pilots & RC Enthusiasts

My review of this great racer

Holybro Kopis 1 review - Unboxing, Inspection & Setup (Part I) (21 min 29 sec)
Oct 05, 2017, 09:33 PM

My review - 3&4s Horison & Acro Flights (Part II)

My review - 3&4s Horison & Acro Flights (Part II)

Holybro Kopis 1 review - 3&4s Horizon & Acro Flights (Part II) (11 min 40 sec)
Oct 06, 2017, 01:12 AM
I bought yesterday for $ 229. Do you think that's a good purchase?
Oct 06, 2017, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LysyZdw
Yes, definately,...enjoy
Oct 06, 2017, 11:42 AM
I just got my FrSky R-XSR receiver installed this morning and I am having one problem with my Telemetry. The telemetry is working and I am getting sensors being reported including VFAS. However, I cannot get the Lua Script to update the PID, Rate, and VTX settings. I have everything set up the same way I have it on my other quad with an X4R-SB receiver and that quad reports the PID's, Rates, and VTX settings perfectly. Not sure what I am doing wrong here! Anyone have any ideas??
Oct 06, 2017, 12:52 PM
Update on this: I tried an X4R-SB and the Lua Script works fine. It's a FW problem with the new R-XSR receiver. I searched and found others are having this problem too. New FW is due out to fix this soon from FrSky. I want to use this receiver because the X4R-SB does not really fit in this quad. Other telemetry was working so I will have to wait for FW to be available to fix the Lua Script.
Oct 06, 2017, 04:55 PM
Quote:
How/from where?
Oct 06, 2017, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rishi
How/from where?
239$ email only

https://www.gearbest.com/brushless-f...EucGx8MTg3OTI=
Oct 07, 2017, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Thank you
Oct 07, 2017, 09:07 AM