Free Stuff - RC Groups
Sep 10, 2017, 06:17 PM
that's gonna hurt...
Discussion

Free Stuff

Trying to clear out my garage, and get some cool stuff back into circulation

1. Old F3B winch - I went through this winch and made sure wiring was up to snuff and the unit is operational. I have not used this winch, but I know from testing that it is stronger that a current F3B / F3J winch. We did a thread on the rebuild here.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-old-F3B-winch

2. Old model magazines from 1940s and 1950s - about 20 magazines, mostly Model Airplane News, Air Trails, Flying Models. I'd hate to see these get recycled or thrown out.

Both items free if you pick up. My time is very flexible and I'd like these to go to someone that will enjoy them.

Bruce
to remove ads between posts
Sep 15, 2017, 05:21 PM
that's gonna hurt...
Both items on their way to a new home.

Thanks
Bruce