Order cancellations - RC Groups
Sep 10, 2017, 01:39 PM
Announce

Order cancellations

During our move we have lost a few boxes, one of which contains all of the raw PCBs that have been assembled by our manufacturer (waiting for programming/testing). We have gone through our storage units and can not seem to locate these boxes. We are going to spend next week looking, but I have also decided that I need to get a short run of boards in production in case one of the main boxes ended up in a dumpster by mistake.

So, at this time we can not sell any transmitter modules or Nano receivers. We do have RFUs, X24's, X10+'s, etc.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Any orders for transmitters are being cancelled/refunded (unless otherwise already shipped as we did have some built inventory).
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply