Sep 08, 2017, 10:58 PM
Thread OP
New Product

Buy Hobbymate Lipo Bag Get One Mini Free

HOBBYMATE new improved lipo bags with two-way zipper, velcro closure for storage of your lipos and charging

Now when you buy a Medium size lipo bag (200*150*150 mm)
http://amzn.to/2tjuLb9

You will be able to get one of mini lipo bag (110*110*70mm) free (Original price $7.90 /ea)
(Put both of lipo bags in cart)
http://amzn.to/2oQVZRZ

Code to apply: HBLIPOBAG
Last edited by HOBBYMATE; Mar 07, 2018 at 01:09 AM. Reason: add pic
to remove ads between posts
Sep 29, 2017, 08:24 PM
Thread OP
there are customers ask question if the charger included with the lipo bag or not, that may due to the picture we paste in this post Hobbymate 120AC/DC dual port charger, I would like to make clear that the charger does not comes with the lipo bag fireproof

The AOK 1-8s lipo tester & buzzer comes with the lipo bag when you get the order, you will have it together with the Hobbymate lipo storage bag in one package
Oct 02, 2017, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the great deal, the code worked perfectly , can't beat it Prime Shipped with the lipo checker for under $11.00 !
Oct 04, 2017, 05:46 PM
What's the difference with this?

HOBBYMATE Lipo Battery Safe Bag Lipo Battery Guard Bag Fireproof Explosionproof Pouch Sack for Charge & Storage https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N52KN5C..._jsw1zb68CBSGD
Oct 04, 2017, 05:55 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by junmarD4th
What's the difference with this?

HOBBYMATE Lipo Battery Safe Bag Lipo Battery Guard Bag Fireproof Explosionproof Pouch Sack for Charge & Storage https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N52KN5C..._jsw1zb68CBSGD
No 2 way zipper, and no velcro closure.

I received my bag a week or so ago, and am very happy with the quality, and the size of the bag. The 2 way zipper makes positioning cables and plugs while charging in the bag much more convenient, and I like the added security of the velcro closure.
Oct 05, 2017, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmax
No 2 way zipper, and no velcro closure.

I received my bag a week or so ago, and am very happy with the quality, and the size of the bag. The 2 way zipper makes positioning cables and plugs while charging in the bag much more convenient, and I like the added security of the velcro closure.
Ok.
Ordered. Let's see if it will have a buzzer on it.
Oct 05, 2017, 05:39 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Quote:
Ok.
Ordered. Let's see if it will have a buzzer on it.
I got the buzzer with mine, I don't know if they've hit the 100 order mark since then, but good luck, and keep us posted. It's a nice little bonus for sure.
Oct 05, 2017, 07:49 PM
Got mine today, very nice bag, buzzer included
Paid under $11 bucks with Prime Shipping
I'm happy with the purchase!
Oct 09, 2017, 04:43 AM
All Day I Dream About RC
I did a review of this bag by catching a lipo on fire in it.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-and-Fire-Test
Oct 09, 2017, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fltekdiver
Got mine. With the buzzer also.
Oct 09, 2017, 02:18 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Quote:
Got mine. With the buzzer also.
Good stuff!
Oct 10, 2017, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fltekdiver
Awsome price
Oct 17, 2017, 09:00 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmax
I got the buzzer with mine, I don't know if they've hit the 100 order mark since then, but good luck, and keep us posted. It's a nice little bonus for sure.
the later order of lipo bag may not have the buzzer inside, from our record the order of lipo bags exceeded 100, but some customer may still get it with the bag, cuz amazon may still has some mixed with new arrival stock at warehouse

Hobbymate Lipo Safety Bag Review and Test (14 min 30 sec)
Oct 17, 2017, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOBBYMATE
the later order of lipo bag may not have the buzzer inside, from our record the order of lipo bags exceeded 100, but some customer may still get it with the bag, cuz amazon may still has some mixed with new arrival stock at warehouse
I did get a buzzer with mine last week.
Oct 18, 2017, 12:57 PM
purchased last week and received a tester with the bad.
i will say this is a little smaller than anticipated but great quality!

Quick Reply