Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Sep 08, 2017, 05:54 AM
New Product

New Tiny Whoop Style Quad (RTF for Beginners): FuriBee H801 with 5 min Flight Time

Hello, I seen that FuriBee is built a new product that is a new Tiny Whoop Style Quad. It is very suitable for beginners because it comes RTF Ready to Fly including Transmitter! For advanced fpv pilots this may be not good becuase it has not an adjustable board like F3, but may be its board can be silverxxx mod compatible and we can modify and turn it into acro?

Also there is no detail is it wifi FPV or 5.8Ghz or not FPV ? Anybody have info? Most possibly wifi FPV becasue of the phone holder on transmitter
Camera angle seems may be adjustable according to design.

The best thing I like in this model is its design is very cool! May be in the future they can make a new professional version with F3 board and BNF with support real transmitters.

Product page: FuriBee H801 2.4GHz 4CH 6 Axis Gyro Remote Control Quadcopter

It is not ready yet, we need to wait

But may be we can recommend some improvements before it is released. It will be good it they can make a F3 and BNF version with a good price

Last edited by HezarfenF16; Sep 08, 2017 at 10:17 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply