Thread Tools
Sep 06, 2017, 10:23 AM
Registered User
Buran's Avatar
Oh that lady; I remember her at the Berkeley riots. I'm not surprised she's in this situation.

I wouldn't hit it. When she speaks she spews out hate.
Sep 06, 2017, 11:33 AM
Registered User
This is the truth.
Sep 06, 2017, 05:46 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buran
Oh that lady; I remember her at the Berkeley riots. I'm not surprised she's in this situation.

I wouldn't hit it. When she speaks she spews out hate.
She can't talk a lot if her mouth is full. Maybe a snack or something


Clyde
Sep 06, 2017, 06:40 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Cyberdactyl's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpoprofessor
She can't talk a lot if her mouth is full. Maybe a snack or something

Clyde
Yea, that's it, lets call it a high protein snack.
Sep 06, 2017, 07:51 PM
Registered User
dynodude's Avatar
Y'all are crazy. Anything you put in that mouth you aint getting back. All it would take is for her to be triggered and it would look like a beaver making a toothpick out of a redwood.
Sep 07, 2017, 09:20 AM
Registered User
Sherlock's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpoprofessor
She can't talk a lot if her mouth is full. Maybe a snack or something


Clyde
Gotta have something other than a baby carrot then Clyde
Sep 07, 2017, 02:21 PM
Registered User
dynodude's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
Gotta have something other than a baby carrot then Clyde
Hey, I'm not saying he does or he doesn't, but you sound pretty sure of the size of his snack. How is that? Have you been in his refrigerator?
Sep 07, 2017, 02:29 PM
The QuadFather
propflux01's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynodude
Y'all are crazy. Anything you put in that mouth you aint getting back. All it would take is for her to be triggered and it would look like a beaver making a toothpick out of a redwood.
Just take the dentures out first.
Sep 08, 2017, 09:36 AM
Registered User
Sherlock's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynodude
Hey, I'm not saying he does or he doesn't, but you sound pretty sure of the size of his snack. How is that? Have you been in his refrigerator?
No, it's just not he ones that brag all the time usually are hiding something.
Sep 08, 2017, 12:28 PM
If the winds blowin, I'm goin!
CashRC's Avatar
Jeez, we start out political, get sidetracked about a woman's hotness, then we're talking beavers and redwoods and snacks and refrigerators..what is WRONG with you guys!!??!

Y'know, mebbe I should be happy we're all getting along for a few seconds.
May 23, 2019, 08:09 PM
In a widow with Grumpy cat.
RCWorks's Avatar
Thread OP
She can be held in contempt of court for failure to pay those fees.

I did a lawsuit where the defendant failed to pay and it earned him some jail time to contemplate it. Jail works.
Latest blog entry: Later peeps


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Tucker Carlson tonight faced off with Yvette Felarca kenpoprofessor Life, The Universe, and Politics 40 Feb 15, 2017 01:27 PM
Discussion Yvette Felarca defends riots at UC Berkeley kenpoprofessor Life, The Universe, and Politics 46 Feb 12, 2017 07:28 PM
Discussion He should not have gone back for Yvette Mimieux madsci_guy Life, The Universe, and Politics 13 Jan 10, 2015 11:04 AM
Discussion Yvette - FF to RC conv. w/ AA gear jdawg Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 6 Nov 14, 2006 11:23 PM