Cannot get quad to Arm - RC Groups
Sep 04, 2017, 08:58 AM
Help!

Cannot get quad to Arm

Hello. I'm trying to get my quad to arm with the Micro Vector. I've done a factory reset on the MV and used a fresh model in my Taranis.

The new model setup goes well. I can check on the computer and everything is receiving properly from my radio. I can get the motors to spin on the OSD motor tester, their spinning in the proper orientation and proper sequence. I just cannot for the life of me get the motors to spin when I get out of the tester.

I'm sure I'm missing something silly but I cannot figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Sep 04, 2017, 09:59 AM
Hello,

Have you checked the OSD or log file for any error messages? Have you re-run the RX Wizard?

If you can not get it working, please open a support ticket and provide your log and config files.

Regards, John
Sep 04, 2017, 10:22 AM
Thanks John. Ticket 621672.

Here are the files for anyone else that might be able to help.
Sep 04, 2017, 12:09 PM
Well. It was silly after all. After flipping the kill switch I wasn't using the sticks to arm the quad. I assumed flipping the kill switch was enough like my other controllers! Anyway got it spinning!