Sep 03, 2017, 10:48 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Runcam2 use instructions

I have had a runcam2 over a year and have not been able to make it work. I downloaded the app to my iPad and once got it to show a picture but the picture was wrong when I moved the camera. If I tilted the camera to the right it would show the picture like I had tilted it to the left. I have never seen the menu screens and think I need to download a new version but on the iPad wifi if I select the run cam it says I am not connected to the internet. If I go back to settings and select the internet I can't connect to the run cam. Are there some simple instructions somewhere that a old man could understand on how to download and make this thing work?
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply