Reverse Polarity issues Aurora 9 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Sep 03, 2017, 11:29 AM
Discussion

Reverse Polarity issues Aurora 9

Friends, I have a Hitch Aurora ( and have been using it for the last few months with great ease. Enjoyed every bit of it..

Had converted it to a 2 Cell Lipo and enjoyed expended time of flying.

But recently I decided to have one more battery and brought a connector online. Fixed up my battery and was waiting to power up my Aurora 9. To my horror, as i was fixing it i realised that the connector i had brought online was with reversed polarity and by then the connectors touched. The set just fried before I could do anything.

I opened it up to see the damage and was expecting a diode in the power input to the main board... to my horror there was none and the main board was fried up. Could not make out the specs of the capacitor which was friend...

Can someone help me with ways how to get it repaired......... Can I send the main board to the Company and ask for them to repair it??

waiting for your reply

regards

Shobhit Prakash
to remove ads between posts
Sep 06, 2017, 01:38 PM
Sorry to hear about that, unfortunately the entire board needs to be replaced as reversed polarity generally fries a lot more than just what meets the eye upon the surface. You will need to return the entire transmitter to us, the replacement board will need to be calibrated to your transmitter.