Elogger can not connect to PC - trouble with throttle logging wiht Y Cable - RC Groups
Sep 01, 2017, 09:10 AM
Help!

Elogger can not connect to PC - trouble with throttle logging wiht Y Cable

hi every one
just received my Elogger V4 and from every 20 times i connect it via a usb cable to my PC it can only connect once ! and the other 19 the logger wont go to USB mode (three red blink of status LED) and would start to log (single blinks) .

the other problem is I can not connect the throttle Y cable to lot the throttle position ( i use EP) the problem is as soon as i connect the y cable to the elogger throttle logging socket my ESC starts to beep as it is missing a throttle signal . is there any body who have been able to log throttle signal with the elogger V 4 or have experienced the usb PC connectivity problem ?
to remove ads between posts