New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by PerfectStranger, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 04, 2004, 05:10 PM
Find More Posts by PerfectStranger
Trader Rating: 99
one game away...

FS: NIB OS Max .40LA

Bought in January along with my first "slimer" plane. Before the season got started, I discovered electric planes and never finished building the plane (PT40). Now I have many accesories and parts for nitro that I'll never use. This motor is one of them. Never mounted, never started, brand new. I'll even throw in the prop that I ordered at the same time. Don't ask what size prop because I don't know and I'm not digging it out. Just know that a free prop (maybe two) will be included.

$50 shipped. It's $57 at Tower + shipping.

Only posts here will secure it for you. PMs will NOT. I don't pay attention to them most of the time.

matt
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 05, 2004, 04:28 PM
one game away...

price drop

$40 shipped
Old Nov 10, 2004, 02:00 AM
Find More Posts by Tram
Trader Rating: 179
Fly it like you stole it..
Is this the blue one or the natural colored one?
Old Nov 11, 2004, 08:51 PM
Find More Posts by kellian
Trader Rating: 0
Is this engine still available? If it is will purchase at 40 dollars shipped. Let me know! Thanks

Steve
Old Nov 12, 2004, 01:27 AM
one game away...

Sold

Ended up selling this motor in a package deal. Sorry for not posting the sale sooner.

matt