Aug 31, 2017, 06:08 AM
Thread OP
Alert

Lightinthebox offers drone

Lightinthebox, here I bring you a small selection of drones at a good price, which I found at a very good price on this page of Rc of total confidence.
Purchase link 8807w: https://goo.gl/8r48t2
Syma X20 purchase link: https://goo.gl/wcV1RF
Purchase link FQ777 124: https://goo.gl/fxjPwS
Purchase link Syma X20 gravity sensor: https://goo.gl/fZEbYJ
Well today it is a little bit to analyze this shop Lightinthebox, a store of total confidence that offers a wide range of articles for both lovers of Rc, as for anyone.
Name: dfhdfsh.png
Views: 13
Size: 300.4 KB
Description:
Let's specifically talk about several offers that I have been able to find for you, drone lovers, you may be interested, both mini drones, nano drones and a drone style to Tianqu XS809w that I have loved, the incredible 8809w this drone, a lot Faster than the XS809.
We started by talking about the FQ777 124, a nano drone which is integrated in its control, for an easy transport, resistant and with a really good quality to which we are accustomed and the brand FQ777, easy to transport, with the Possibility to load from the control, good flight and a really good control, responds perfectly to all our orders.
Name: dfhshdfh.jpg
Views: 16
Size: 64.0 KB
Description:
Secondly the Syma X20 both in its normal version and in the S version, which is with G sensor, osea motion sensor, already has tastes colors, but both are at an incredible price, not reaching 16 €, a Drone that we already have in the channel and which I love, perfect for both the youngest and the oldest in the house, very easy to fly and with a really good quality. This drone flies perfectly from any of its two command versions, with good range for the size it has and integrated battery that gives us about 5 minutes of flight, very stable and in short, what more can we ask for that price.
Name: dfhahdfha.png
Views: 15
Size: 410.0 KB
Description:
Lastly, let's talk about what I like most about the 8809W, an aesthetic drone Dji Mavic, very similar to the Tianqu XS809 but that has nothing to do with the latter, because this 8809W is much faster. A fairly strong drone, with height control that works great, good range, Fpv within the average and a speed that will leave you crazy just try it. Its battery from 3.7v to 900 mah gives us a flying time of 8 minutes or even more, this is a battery with Jst connector, and we can easily get, we can even use others we have, yes, if we vary the mah We will not have the same flight time, in short a drone, that from people who start in their speed mode, people who have already flown and want adrenaline this is their drone, because in its mode 3 is a flying beast.
Name: asfdafsdg.png
Views: 15
Size: 319.2 KB
Description:
Lightinthebox tienda de RC y drones ofertas Ltecnic (10 min 6 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Sep 10, 2017, 03:24 AM
Thread OP
Dji mavic clone 8807W, here we have another clone of the Mavic, this drone 8809W is a really nice design and although very similar to the Tianqu XS807W has nothing to do with the latter.
8807W 8807HD Dji Mavic clom foldable drone Selfie Review español (13 min 31 sec)

This 8807W is a really nice design drone, with some radical changes regarding the Tianqu XS809W, such as battery and flight mode.
The 8807W, brings us a camera of 2 mp HD, with the possibility of varying the angle manually, not very different from what brings us the xs809, battery from 3.7v to 900 mah with Jst connector, which gives us a really good flight time and makes it easier for us to use other batteries, since this is not a cartridge.
As for the control command, it is one of the new fashion designs today, smooth and quite simple, which facilitates the use of the drone. This knob gives us a control range of about 100 meters.
We have a height control that works really well, with a great stability, three modes of speed, in which in mode one the drone is simple to fly, but already with enough speed and good turn to go outside even with some air , but when we speed up our drone, this becomes a true machine, with a speed and spin on its axis really amazing.
In short, although with the design similar to Tianqu do not resemble anything in flight, even with the difference in battery and carcass, because this 8807HD brings small legs and another system of legs, what stands out is its speed.

Quick Reply