Elogger v4 wrong voltage reading ! poor accuracy on data and lots of fluctiatuins ! - RC Groups
Aug 31, 2017, 04:04 AM
Discussion

Elogger v4 wrong voltage reading ! poor accuracy on data and lots of fluctiatuins !

hi every body
just received my Eagletree Elogger V4 and a GPS unit so i connected it and first of all it says I have to update the firmware ! so I did that and had some connectivity problems with the software which solved after some trials and restarts now when I connect the battery pack it reads the voltage of a 6s pack on storage as 15 V !!! did couple of calibrations and yet it is the same on the calibration menu it says you have to connect it to a more than 5.5 volts then calibrate and i did so but yet it reads 15v instead of 23v ! the other thing is when i disconnect the battery it still reads 1v ! and the current is never stable when every thing is off it varries from 0 to 0.7 amps !!!! it's accuracy is so pooor .
the other problem is when i connect the throttle y connector it kills the ESC signal i dont know if there is a short circuit there or what is the problem but after connecting it my ESC beeps as the throttle signal is missing !!! and when i connect the y cable the voltage reading vary for another 2-3 volts ! there must be something seriously wrong here !
did any body have any kinda similar experience with this Elogger V4 ?
to remove ads between posts