ReadyMadeRC FPV Fest 2017 - Coming Soon! - RC Groups

ReadyMadeRC FPV Fest 2017 - Coming Soon!

Join the RMRC crew and 75 registered pilots at the 4th annual FPV Fest 2017 - Willard Edition!

Splash

September 7th -10th in Willard Ohio

If you've somehow missed attending the ReadyMadeRc FPV Fest, an event that's in its 4th year, you should probably re-evaluate your important adult duties and make arrangements to be there, stat! This is one of the premiere FPV get-togethers in the country, hosted by the most well-known FPV company in existence. RMRC FPV Fest 2017 is held at the Willard Municipal Airport (8G1), a 4000 foot paved runway that has plenty of room to stretch your aircraft's wings and explore in first-person view.

CLICK HERE to register now!

The Schedule of Events:

• Thursday - Pilot arrival and setup is allowed. Free flight with managed time slots
  • Friday - Wing racing qualifers at 8am, free fly all day with managed time slots, then quad racing after dusk
  • Saturday - Wing racing finals at 8am, free fly all day with managed time slots, then quad racing after dusk
  • Sunday - Race make-ups or open flying until 1:00 PM. Teardown (Volunteers welcome with possible prizes for those who help us!)

Are You Ready for FPV FEST 2017 (1 min 1 sec)

The Details

Here's what the RMRC website says about FPV Fest 2017:

Welcome to the 4th annual Ready Made RC FPV Fest! September 7th-10th, 2017. Come hang out with fellow FPV'ers! Spectators are FREE and welcome! RMRC FPV Fest is held at the Willard Ohio Airport, a full scale paved runway that is temporarily closed to full-scale aircraft and reserved for this special FPV event.

Only 75 Pilot Slots available! The basic cost of $35 includes a free t-shirt (supplied at the show) and a reserved 15'x15' space for an easy-up. After covering the cost of the shirts, the remaining funds (around $22) will be donated to the Willard Hope Center, a youth activity center located in Willard. We are doing this as a service and as a thank you to our customers, and we want to have the funds go to a charitable organization to help benefit the community that is offering this space and assisting us.

Previous FPV Fest RCGroups Coverage

Check out all the photos, video, and reports from past Fests!

Last edited by Matt Gunn; Aug 30, 2017 at 10:01 AM..
Aug 30, 2017, 10:53 AM
Thanks, Matt. See you there!
Aug 31, 2017, 09:07 AM
I predict that about 15 pilots and a handful of non-pilots who like to spectate are going to have a really great time.
Sep 01, 2017, 04:00 PM
Quads & Planes, cant beat them
Looks like fun!
Sep 07, 2017, 05:47 PM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
After going to the OHIO 2017 Weak Signals RC Show, I hope this FPV meet
is 1000x better and more exciting.

I literally saw the ENTIRE Weak Signals RC Show in 45minutes. I drove almost 12 hrs
to get there too. All i wanted to see was the Strix Goblin at the time.

p.s.
is there a new FPV plane that is secretly being introduced at this meet?
Sep 11, 2017, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rclab1
p.s.
is there a new FPV plane that is secretly being introduced at this meet?
Not sure what you are talking about...
Sep 11, 2017, 02:26 PM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSkies
Not sure what you are talking about...

..any future Tractor FPV planes?
I recently cut my wrist on your StrixGoblin very bad.
too skkarrred now to hand launch these..hehehehe
(retiring and selling all my pusher props)