BFight 210 - F3, CCD, OSD, a new benchmark? (review, work in progress) - Page 4 - RC Groups
Nov 11, 2017, 01:46 AM
bth
bth
Bjørn Terje Hansebråten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukalele94
So the max output is 200mw on this right?
Yes. output 25 and 200 mW only.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 11, 2017, 01:55 AM
bth
bth
Bjørn Terje Hansebråten
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
I am not sure it holds for all receivers, I just remember this from the RX2A, which offers FailSafe, but only on ibus and I had to use the menu on the Fs i6 to program failsafe to set throttle to 0 during failsafe conditions. I don't know how it's on other receivers, as I rarely fly FlySky stuff lately, since the issues with the A8S forced me to mostly use FrSky for small quads. And once you are used to the XM and XM+ receiver, I rarely look back. Just a handfull of my quads are still on FlySky, the rest is FrSky
Failsafe tested, ok. I set the transmitter on a table outside, and set my Flysky transmitter on automatic pulse from low to heigh at all channels, and with the propellers off, start walking. After about 130 meters the motors cut, so it looks that the failsafe in the FC do what it should do. It looks that the failsafe Works only if it starts to missing signals, and can not been done by turning off transmitter.
Nov 11, 2017, 11:30 AM
Do you have the flysky or flysky 2a version? I’m eindering which rx is in the flysky 2a versión
Nov 12, 2017, 10:57 AM
bth
bth
Bjørn Terje Hansebråten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukalele94
Do you have the flysky or flysky 2a version? I’m eindering which rx is in the flysky 2a versión
The Flysky. The transmitter is FS-T6.
Dec 02, 2017, 04:59 PM
Is it possible to regain the use of Aux2? I only have seven channel radio and I like to use Aux2 to switch modes.
Dec 03, 2017, 07:50 AM
bth
bth
Bjørn Terje Hansebråten
Quote:
Originally Posted by skizziks_
Is it possible to regain the use of Aux2? I only have seven channel radio and I like to use Aux2 to switch modes.
My English is not so good, so maybe I misunderstand. In betaflight you can chose what Aux you can set to different channel, and what it should do. Se atached Picture.
Dec 03, 2017, 10:04 AM
Thanks for your reply.

The problem is Aux2 is used by the smart audio and I can't use it even after removing the white wire from the FC.
Dec 03, 2017, 10:58 AM
bth
bth
Bjørn Terje Hansebråten
Quote:
Originally Posted by skizziks_
Thanks for your reply.

The problem is Aux2 is used by the smart audio and I can't use it even after removing the white wire from the FC.
What is smart audio ? Can not see that I have that ?
Dec 03, 2017, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bth
What is smart audio ? Can not see that I have that ?
It's the ability to change the VTX channels from your transmitter. I don't need that so I just want to disable it completely.
Dec 03, 2017, 11:32 AM
Aux 2 is used by the vtx?
Dec 12, 2017, 09:09 AM
Is there any way to get work with the Panda vtx or do we have replace it?
Dec 30, 2017, 12:55 PM
Hi there,

I have some questions about BFight 210 and X6B receiver connection here :

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...5&postcount=81

Any help is welcome

Thank you
Dec 30, 2017, 01:39 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by barthelemy
Hi there,

I have some questions about BFight 210 and X6B receiver connection here :

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...5&postcount=81

Any help is welcome

Thank you

It seems that with the new board you indeed wouid be using the ibus connector on the X6B, and the 3 pin port with RC, 5V and GND.
Dec 30, 2017, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
It seems that with the new board you indeed wouid be using the ibus connector on the X6B, and the 3 pin port with RC, 5V and GND.
Ho yeah , there is effectively this 3 pin port with RC pin also on my FC, so you think I should use this one instead of RX1 or RX2 ?

I will just need to get rid of the black connector and make a cable with 2 3pin ports on each end.

Thanks !
Dec 30, 2017, 02:24 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by barthelemy
Ho yeah , there is effectively this 3 pin port with RC pin also on my FC, so you think I should use this one instead of RX1 or RX2 ?

I will just need to get rid of the black connector and make a cable with 2 3pin ports on each end.

Thanks !

I think that should work. You would still have to enable a port for serial rx though, and change receiver settings, to match ibus protocol.

Quick Reply